• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Going to Toys'R'Us For Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    (:

Yay me. lol. well I have two Platinum games so woot, two arcues's I guess thats good cause im getting HH&&SS both(:

Have You Gone?

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
    Years
    Yes, I actually went yesterday! It was pretty cool, and you should find a poster right infront of the game section telling you what to do. From their it is pretty awesome.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I already traded for one, going to TRU so I can get two (=
    I course my local TRU is inhabited by a bunch of idiots......hence the reason I traded for one first

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    I already traded for one, going to TRU so I can get two (=
    I course my local TRU is inhabited by a bunch of idiots......hence the reason I traded for one first

same here with TRU being inhabited with idiots^^

What are the stats for the Arceus?

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Yeah, I went on Sunday. I got two because I have Diamond and Platinum.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    On the Pokemon Platinum site it displays it as lvl 100. I might convince my mom to go get it for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    I'll just wait till he has a code for him on Gameshark or another cheat device.

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    I didn't go. I prefer to trade online rather than go to TRU and look like a loser haah

Years
    I just got back from TRU. I found like two friends that wanted to get Arceus, so we drove two towns over to get it. The TRU was hidden and Mapquest screwed up at the end of the directions. But we all have Arceus, and we are all very happy. What a movelist...

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Mapquest and Google maps are terrible
    I asked it to get my somewhere, and it said take a left down some random highway.
    YET THE CORRECT WAY WAS RIGHT!!!

Arceus moveset is smexy

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Just got back from there a few minutes ago, braving high winds and public transportation to do so. Now, to let it collect dust in my PC box...

Wasn't an entirely wasted trip. I also picked up Phantasy Star 0 at the GameStop across the street :)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Oh lucky Americans....
    Europeans are pretty much screwed , as I REALLY WANTED to have this Arceus put some dust on my PC Box (laughs evily) .

One more bad thing... no TRU in ROMANIA !!

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    I didn't go to the actual event, but a friend traded it to me for a minute so I can get its Dex entry. I don't want an Arceus anyway :/ There's not much I can do with one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back