• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gokotsu's Trading Thread~

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kurausu- If I had used her full name you probably would have been able to get it right off the bat xD

Sorry to hear your day didn't go so well. I hope the rest of your day gets better and if not, there's always tomorrow.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Well, it is about to get better thankfully, shes home and i'm gonna be talking with her for a bit. Nice talking with you and see you tomorrow :D

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Heya.
    I went biking earlier and it was so tiring but it also felt really nice. I also realized I gotta build up on more endurance.
    Anything new today?

Speaking of Dittos, my best one is a Jolly 30/17/25/21/30/31. xD

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- I tried biking after like 10 years. My legs were so tired that after that I never wanted to do it again

My best ditto is 28/25/25/25/3/31

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Lol, it was mostly just the wind that I enjoyed. Lately, I've just been itching to travel.

Not bad. That Sdef is lonesome there. xD
    Hm, I've been breeding Eevees today and yesterday and the only Relaxed I got was 20/30/20/9/31/18. You think that's enough or should I keep breeding?

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- The special defence is really sad but it'll manage. That eevee would be great for an Umbreon, if the special attack stat would have been higher, it would have been great for a vaporeon

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Yeah, I'm breeding specifically for an Umbreon. It's got Curse too.
    Up to what time are you gonna be up? I might ask for another cloning service. ^^;

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ah well, I guess I'll hit you up tomorrow so don't wait for me tonight. Person I'm waiting for seem to have gone missing lol.

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kaitou- Alright then, I don't get out of work till 6 so we can do it after I get out of work. Yay work T_T

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kurausu- Much better, I got out of work early today which is always a good thing. So I'm just here relaxing ^_^

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kurausu- Yep lucky me working on sundays >_>

Oh well, I don't have to work till saturday so I can relax this entire week. well not really, still have to babysit my brother but since the middle one left to New York for 2 months, It won't be that bad :D

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Ahh babysitting, i'm so glad all my family is old enough to take care of themselves :P I would personally refuse to work on sundays :P

I as well get to relax for 2 months :D unfortunately for you, you don't haha. Have fun babysitting ^^

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Kurausu- It's not as bad though. My youngest brother is very calm and well behaved when the middle brother isn't around. When the middle one is, their both annoying brats >_>

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Hi, i happen to have a lot of ev'd you need. In fact, i have a lot of them shiny, ev'd, and 100% legit. Would you consider trading your shiny ev'd lunatone for one of them, i clone lunatone, and give you 1 of the lunatones back? If so, can i get stats, nature, and moves?

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Well, at least you don't have my sister, she gets away with literally everything, when i was her age i would have soap in my throat. I hate when parents get divorced they don't care anymore.

And thats a good thing then, that you've only got one ^^

Gokotsu

That one random guy
    Years
    Dotaitos- Well personally, I don't like nor trust shiny EV trained pokemon to an extent. This is due to some past experiences with them so if you happen to have EV trained pokemon that I'm missing that aren't shiny, I'll be more than happy to trade.

On the subject of Lunatone, Lunatone isn't for trade. Lunatone is just posted there so people who come to my thread are aware that I have an EV Trained Lunatone. This is to prevent people from offering things I already possess.

Kurausu- Well my youngest brother gets away with almost everything since he's the baby out of us -.-

I know exactly what you mean. It seems that the youngest sibling can even get away with murder and it's perfectly fine -.-

My mom has always been a single mom so I can't say I know what it's like to experience a divorce.

Last edited:
    Back