• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gold in Team Rocket uniform!!!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I just found out that Gold gets to change into the rocket uniform for a lil bit, so i was wondering everyones thoughts on this:

do you think this is a precursor to having multiple outfits?

possible that HG/SS be hacked into a team rocket version?

do you think he looks good, or bad in it? (i think badass XD)

exc. share your thoughts everyone ^_^

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    It looks epic. You could hack so you're always in that. Probably. Same with the Jersey.

Years
    Personally, I love the feature. Especially people's reactions.

I kinda wish you could go out and do more exploring (Claire's bad enough when you're normal, what's she gonna be like about your badge if you look like part of Team Rocket?).

I'd love to see whether the Dragon's Den Elder would still give you any Dratini, yet alone a special one knowing Extremespeed.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    Here is the code within you con dress Team Rocket uniform ALWAYS! :D

Team Rocket Hero (Boy)
    62110DC0 00000000
    B2110DC0 00000000
    10025D90 00000102
    D2000000 00000000

Team Rocket Hero (Girl)
    62110DC0 00000000
    B2110DC0 00000000
    10025D90 00000103
    D2000000 00000000

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    in silver you change into the ream rocket uniform too for a little bit too.
    ...I'm pretty sure you don't, actually. Not even in Crystal - it's HGSS only.

Anyways I like the idea myself - it was a neat addition, and it was fun talking to people while dressed as a rocket first as well. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    That sequence only lasts for however long it takes to walk from the underground to the radio tower, but I abused every moment of it to walk around town and talk to every person I saw for the lulz. The fact that I had the last pokemon you'd ever associate with Team rocket (Quagsire) walking behind me made it the more epic. XD

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Here is the code within you con dress Team Rocket uniform ALWAYS! :D

Team Rocket Hero (Boy)
    62110DC0 00000000
    B2110DC0 00000000
    10025D90 00000102
    D2000000 00000000

Team Rocket Hero (Girl)
    62110DC0 00000000
    B2110DC0 00000000
    10025D90 00000103
    D2000000 00000000

awesome!!!!!!! thankies!!!!!! *secretly notes this so i can have it when i get a new AR& a real SS&HG*

That sequence only lasts for however long it takes to walk from the underground to the radio tower, but I abused every moment of it to walk around town and talk to every person I saw for the lulz. The fact that I had the last pokemon you'd ever associate with Team rocket (Quagsire) walking behind me made it the more epic. XD

lol epic doesnt cover that, you need somethin more than epic...... it was super epic! (ya i couldnt think of any better right now)

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    in silver you change into the ream rocket uniform too for a little bit too.

No, I'm quite sure that you don't...

But anyway, it was an awesome idea. I've always been in love with Team Rocket, so I was delighted at this. I went around and talked to everyone! I loved how they changed their dialogue, too. That one guy that remarked on how professional the sales ladies at the department store were for treating Team Rocket members and regular customers the same made me smile. :D

Worst part was when my rival came and ruined my fun at the Radio Tower...a pox on you, Leo.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i literally fell off my bed when he did that i was lik D: "come on, why!? you couldnt shut up just this ONCE you ass!" lol

but i loved it when i got revenge undergroud,& he said "why so serious?" lmao XD
    :4:

but im hopin this marks a possible multiple outfits in the future XD
    oh and just so you know, everytime i see old in TR uniform, i totally freak lol, its just too cool XD

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i missed out on the photo!? T^T
    thats so not fair, now ill hav to wait til i buy my hard copy >.<

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I missed out on the photo opportunity, but it was fun dressing up as a Team Rocket member.

And no, it's only available in HG/SS and not in G/S/C.

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    It was my favourite part of the game (so far), I wish I could have left Goldenrod and wandered around a bit more, but I can imagine that writing something different to say for every character would be a bit tedious...

Then my rival came and took it off me, damn you David...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    It was my favourite part of the game (so far), I wish I could have left Goldenrod and wandered around a bit more, but I can imagine that writing something different to say for every character would be a bit tedious...

Then my rival came and took it off me, damn you David...

its my 2nd fav
    my fav is the back2back war with the kimono girls (even if they keep whoopin me on thelast 2battles T^T)

nielsnijhof

Pokemon Master in training
    Years
    Playing pokemon in an team rocket uniform was fun for a while, I like his/her original outfit more :D

Years
    I loved being able to dress as Team Rocket, even if it were for a short time. I wish I could of battled with it on >: D

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    I think it was pretty cool when you were able to dress up as a team rocket member. I think it would be kind of cool if you had some sort of option for different outfits in the game or something of the sort.

Tolomer

(っ・ ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡? ??≡≡≡З Σ(゜Д゜;|||)
    Years
    FFF I loved that idea. I know it was in Silver/Gold, etc. but I love how they brought it back :>>> Fun~

Trust me, I love Silver (the person) to no end...but he annoyed the crap out of me when he tore off the outfit D: I wanted to keep wearing it....

Back