• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold vs Silver [VOTE]

Gold or Silver?

• Total voters

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
Years
  • If they where to battle. Who would win and Why?

Gold vs Silver [VOTE]
    Gold :
    Spoiler:

Gold vs Silver [VOTE]
    Silver :
    Spoiler:

Please delete the thread I made in the Manga section, I posted there by mistake =\

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Aside from Gold being a Red clone until his design change did away with his red hat, I'd say Silver would win.

His Pokemon might not like him very much because of the way he battles, but he gives it more effort.

Lukum

MASTER OMEGA
    Years
  • Gold seems more good hearted the Silver (duh) it may b bcause i like Gold mor (in my silver ver. i AM him) but i think Gold would win!
    Gold vs Silver [VOTE]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I love both, but I gotta go with my baby. Silver ftw.

Also, you have their teams wrong. Gold doesn't have Raikou anymore, Kingdra was traded back to Silver, Silver's Tyranitar was a loan from Lance for a brief period of time, and Entei isn't his anymore. Gold also doesn't carry around the Pichu as a team member.

Prof.Oak

Years
  • I love both, but I gotta go with my baby. Silver ftw.

Also, you have their teams wrong. Gold doesn't have Raikou anymore, Kingdra was traded back to Silver, Silver's Tyranitar was a loan from Lance for a brief period of time, and Entei isn't his anymore. Gold also doesn't carry around the Pichu as a team member.

I just took the pokemon it showed on Serebii =\ Well some of em.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
  • Tyranitar owns the Raikou.(Silver)
    Kingdra owns the Entei.(Gold)
    Pichu owns the Gyarados (Gold)
    Usaring might own Aipom.(Silver)
    Typhlosion owns the Sneasel.(Gold)
    Feraligatr owns the Typhlosion.(Silver)

That's what I think would happen. A tie there.
    Silver:
    -Sneasel
    -Entei
    -Gyarados
    -Tyranitar
    -Feraligatr
    -Usaring
    Gold:
    -Typhlosion
    -Raikou
    -Aipom
    -Mantine
    -Pichu
    -Kingdra

So this would happen:
    Tyranitar owns Pichu.(Silver)
    Feraligatr might beat Kingdra w/better attack stat (Silver)
    Usraring might beat Mantine b/c of better attack (Silver)

~
    Therefore, Silver wins.
    ~

But me liking either of one, I love them both anyways.xD;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just took the pokemon it showed on Serebii =\ Well some of em.

No, it shows what they have on their teams and what they used to have. It even has summaries of the Pokemon and why they don't have them anymore.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, if they got into a fight, Gold has a pool cue for a weapon, which kicks atz in a major way in Pokemon. If it was a Pokemon battle... Gold might win anyway, by force of plot, but I'm liking Silver's official lineup more, and Silver is moar awesome. I voted Silver.

Prof.Oak

Years
  • Well, if they got into a fight, Gold has a pool cue for a weapon, which kicks atz in a major way in Pokemon. If it was a Pokemon battle... Gold might win anyway, by force of plot, but I'm liking Silver's official lineup more, and Silver is moar awesome. I voted Silver.
    I just realised that Silver is actually Paul from DP :O
    Aniways, yeah that would be funny a real actual fight xD

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years

• I just realised that Silver is actually Paul from DP :O
    Aniways, yeah that would be funny a real actual fight xD
    Ah I hate Paul.xD; He may be the character based off Silver, but there's no way he's better than Silver. He just isn't a bad@$$ legend like Silver is no joke. I bet Paul can't kick 2 meters away from his enemies. Or even from random people.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just realised that Silver is actually Paul from DP :O

No. Silver and Paul...just no. I was discussing this with someone else and we knew people would say this. Similar, yes, but I wouldn't go as far to say Silver is Paul...and if you don't believe me, you can take that up with Shinjislover.

By the way, I forgot Gold's billiard pole, but then again, it's not a game of billiards. My vote still stands~

Prof.Oak

Years
  • No. Silver and Paul...just no. I was discussing this with someone else and we knew people would say this. Similar, yes, but I wouldn't go as far to say Silver is Paul...and if you don't believe me, you can take that up with Shinjislover.

By the way, I forgot Gold's billiard pole, but then again, it's not a game of billiards. My vote still stands~
    Dude you should chill. Every post I make you just start shooting me down o_o .I just tought he was him thats all.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'm actually voting Gold on this one. In part because I think Silver's a bit overrated, plus it's been a while since I read the GSC saga but didn't Gold actually win the one fight he had with Silver? Or was that just Togepi beating Tyranitar, because I do remember that bit...

Either way, don't forget that Gold's trained with Red since the end of the GSC story, and we haven't seen him fight anyone other than Guile after that point. But anyway, he has a Typhlosion, which increases his awesome quotient quite a bit, and his Politoed is pretty darn strong too (breaking Guile's armor and all). Finally, Gold is so darned determined that I think that must have rubbed off on his team by this point. It'd be tough to get them even a little demoralized.

Back