• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Arcanine's Spriting Regalia

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    Greetings and Kunichiwa everyone and welcome to Golden Arcanine's Spriting Regalia.
    Let us embark on a phantasm of colors pixels and emoticons that will make you go :shocked: lol no im kidding im just here to share my favorite hobby with all of you and hoping it inspires someone to follow the way of the pixel artist so for your enjoyment on to the sprites:cool:.
    I deeply appeciate any critcism as it is needed, i still have a long way to go.

All the base materials were taken from the sheets that are generously posted on Spriters Resource definitly a recommend site for a pixel Artist needs.

Misc

A nice Get away from the hustle and bustle of being challenged just for looking powerful:(
    Sigh if only i was epic a battler as epic as i look.

Trainers

Raver Luna

The Goal of all ravers to get the feel for music and dance to the beat lol unfortunetly I have no rythme.

Damnation Arcanine

Pretty spooky guy but one of my favorites currently my avatar.

Salvation Arcanine

Opposite to his twin brother, born from the ashes of Neo Arcanine.He has a calming feel about him, yet stern.

Neo Arcanine

Known as Neo Arcanine essintialy Golden Arcanine from his orginal red color scheme but with an edge.

Singularity

All that remains after Neo Arcanine Purged the evil out of him a side effect is he also purged his nice side leading to Singularity a entity neither good or bad

Last edited:

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
    Good sprites. It's sad no one else has posted as i really like the Singularity sprite. Theres not much you could improve on. Try scratch trainers???

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    I apperciate the advice alot so i went ahead and started with a project to create a vs sprite fpr Cryus the leader of Team Galatic and a few others although not made from scratch.

Personally i like Cyrus hes a cool villian he brings something new to the table i dont know what it is but lets just say hes up there with Giovanni as a good leader.

Just as simple as the title dont go changing a good thing

a little diddy i called Ultimate Fusion were i fused the two together it was annoyign haveing to find a balance between there auras.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Nice ultimate fusion it looks nice I really love the coloring and the shading. In your first post I like how you have the Damnation Arcanine showing his true colors in his refelction of the water

:t354:TG

Back