• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Boys Scanscription - by Unown_ & Maxim

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Who wants Pokespecial? I love this project of transcription Golden Boys made by Maxim and anyone else support him. Why?

I hope Maxim finish volume 1, I´m going to cry if he cancel the project, ok?

So, don´t ask for scans vol 17, 18 and 19 (If you don´t know use search tool of this forum, it isn´t my fault). JUST BUY THE BOOKS. or steal them from at store xDDD.

Viva for Maxim and Unown_ with this great project ^o^

*Si nadie postea después de mi los mataré* xDDDD [Don´t worry about this, nobody understand it :D]

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    hey Maxim im going to assume golden boys is now part of this fiasco right, even though its nowhere near as popular as pokespe? sucks...there aren't any plot summaries for this anywhere

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    I only want to know if Maxim will continue doing transcription of this manga. I really enjoy reading another manga than special.

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Well, Maxim. I told you on another thread and yout profile message ¬¬

Pages 60 & 61 were deleted from your photobucket account. Would you upload them again plz?

And thank you if you will continue with this project ^^.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well, Maxim. I told you on another thread and yout profile message ¬¬

Pages 60 & 61 were deleted from your photobucket account. Would you upload them again plz?

And thank you if you will continue with this project ^^.

Come to think of it I just checked the link for golden boys and all the sendspace links has expired for volume 3 both on the website and on this thread. Also were volume 1 and 2 uploaded somewhere?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2008
    Oh god no!! Don't tell me this project is dead!!! This is seriously my only source for Golden Boys!! Chung Yi only sells to singapore which is terrible since I live in the USA!!

Unown_ is there any possible way you could e-mail me the scans???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back