• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Boys!!!

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I need some information about this manga, pictures from it and bios of characters from this cool comic.
    And Cover Scans of Golden Boys :-)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Well, here are the cover scans:

Golden Boys!!!

Golden Boys!!!

Golden Boys!!!

Golden Boys!!!

Golden Boys!!!

Golden Boys!!!

I'll look into some info for you tomorrow.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Small question considering Golden Boys.

Is the episode where the giant Tyranitar gets caught in a Heavy Ball the last episode of this series?

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Characters of Golden Boys...
    Gold - Gold
    Silver - Silver
    Crystal - Crystal
    Whitney - Whitney

Whitney is kind of like a Misty, but she parts with Gold during volume 2.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    hehe.....hum,good,looks interesting....
    well,ok,I wont lie anymore,anything where I can find Silver is good for me!!XD
    oh,can you people please scan any pic of silver???(anything,just Silver,I don't care 'bout anything like what it say....I want to see if it's cute)
    I might regret it if I don't understand anything,but I want to see if it's really interesting besides of Silver...ye know I wanna see an alternate story,the same characters,same leaders,same country,but other story.Maybe it can be cool and I'm ignoring it... :\

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Uwaa~ <3<3 This looks so cool! I sorta like PokeSpecial Gold a little better. He looks too innocent and kawaii~ish here, not like the egoistic and flirty PokeSpecial Gold. X3;;

Oh, oh, by the way, if it ishn't any trouble, can you guys post scans of Kurisuu [Crystal]~? Sankyuu. 8D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    May i request pics of Silver?silver is somewhat to good to be true,so I wish to see more of him^^(I don't care how he is like dyo said)

If for some reason nobody seemingly answer my request right away,I can keep my patience,so don't bother rushing^.^

I'm looking forward to reading this manga.It's new to me,but since Silver's in it,I wouldn't miss the world for it*rushes to nearest comic store*

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Fwerrp... I've only got volume one of Golden Boys.

Man, Gold is an idiot. He thought Bugsy was a girl, then lost Pikachu to Whitney!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    Fwerrp... I've only got volume one of Golden Boys.

Man, Gold is an idiot. He thought Bugsy was a girl, then lost Pikachu to Whitney!

How's Silver?What role does he play???i don't mean as the rival,I mean in your opinion,how do you see him?(State whatever you like,I won't be offended.just don't get nasty with words.I'm his fangirl..XD)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =P So you ARE obsessed with Silver. I kinda figured that but wasn't sure.

They call Silver Black for some reason in it, but he's the same arrogant little kid as we know from the GSC game. He evolved his Chikorita into Bayleef as soon as he got it, then abandoned it and Gold took it.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    LanceLite and MaxMan said:
    =P So you ARE obsessed with Silver. I kinda figured that but wasn't sure.

They call Silver Black for some reason in it, but he's the same arrogant little kid as we know from the GSC game. He evolved his Chikorita into Bayleef as soon as he got it, then abandoned it and Gold took it.

yep :D In love with arrogant Silver/Black I am.Thanx for stating your opinion,I kinda figured he'd be his normal jerky self(I dunno how much I love that XD)

As for him,ya guys have no idea how much I love himI have tons of pics of him,I draw fanart,I glomp him,I drool all over pics of him,I stare at him when I play Silver Version,etc.

sorry if I'm TOO obsessed but everyone's got obsessions,right?

Last edited:
    Back