• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Boys!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Meh... but I'm rooting for Crystal. She can kick that obnoxious boy's behind if she wants to, don't you think so? =P

o.o; *looks at Shampoo's signature* //Fellow Silver Fanatics Are Sternchen and Supreme Edgeboy Max//
    What the..? =D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yeah,crys is the one I wanna root for,cuz she's a girl and it'd make sense to vote for a fellow female. Plus,girls have more power over men 8DDD *gets glared at* okay then,that was a joke BD

oh that,hehe,I don't know why the hec I put that D:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< Nuw.... I got obsessed with Dolce Saito instead. I got her in my theme now. Hehe..

Anyways, a random little Golden Boys fact. Golden Boys put in short come out as GB, which the G/S/C games are played on. Heheh...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    D: Noooo...;~;

Hmm...intersting factor.No wonder they act similar to the game characters.....(hawt sexy,mean,arrogant Silver XD,Sweet,pretty,awesome Crystal,and childlike gold???O_o)

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yup! I'sh Dolce over Silver. ^___^ *is brick'd*
    Anyway, another random little fact. Gold's mom never appeared in the manga, not even to save money for the stupid little kid. v_v

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    Wheee! i'm back to normal life again!!! *kicks flu* Byebye!
    Now to you, guys:
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Meh... but I'm rooting for Crystal. She can kick that obnoxious boy's behind if she wants to, don't you think so? =P
    Yes. Altough Chrystal doesn't like fighting she's WAAYYY better a it than Gold

Shampoo's siggy said:
    //Fellow Silver Fanatics Are Sternchen and Supreme Edgeboy Max//
    Hell, yeah!! You're so right, Shampy!:D

AM I THE ONLY GUY IN THIS THREAD SURROUNDED BY THREE HAWT GIRLS??
    Gold's mom never appeared in the manga, not even to save money for the stupid little kid. v_v
    1.)*drop* :paranoid:
    2.) Then why didn't Gold starve to death if his mama couldn't save money for food for him? It's a complete mystery to me...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    One more thing at that too.. they NEVER eat in the manga do they? They're like hungerless. So there's nothing about Gold starvin' to worry about. =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm hawt 8DD????*shot'd* BTW,nice to have you back Sternchen <D

BTW,that makes me wonder as well -__-;; They never go to the b-room either....
    Not eating explains why they are so darn skinny @_@ Not that it's a bad thing,but they need grub..

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >_< Um.. I was jus' sayin' you'sh hawt.. I ran out of ideas for sentences then. ^____^ *brick'd again*

There's a lot of things that manga characters don't do. For one, they never EVER listen to what people tell them to do.
    One person: GOLD! DON'T GO THERE, ITS TOO DANGEROUS!
    Gold: So..? I'm still going. I gotta save the Pokemon, and that's what's written in the script. <_<

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    One more thing at that too.. they NEVER eat in the manga do they? They're like hungerless. So there's nothing about Gold starvin' to worry about. =3

They don't eat in the games either, too bad...It would be sooo funny to make them eat the most disgusting things, like...uh...ASPARAGUS!!! (I hope I spelled that correctly^^')

Arrrgh! What's happened to my avatar?!:confused:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Asparagus is correct! =3 I'd make them eat more random things. Like a bottle of Coke as soon as they've finished havin' um .... soup or somethin'. Hehe.. Gold would probably die if he ever ate asparagus.

As for your avatar, its gone nuts because PC went nuts a few days ago. You'll have to change it. =P

ポケSTAR-Zero

The biggest Jasmine Fan
    Years
    I have a new Scan for you
    Golden Boys!!!

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    @ ポケSTAR

Wai! The Lugia's so cute! Chrys is so cute! Gold's so cute! I like these versions much better than the Pokespecial ones....except Silver's of course:P

*goes to change ava*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >__< Whole..chapters? Wow, you're askin' a lot dude. Some of them get really long. And its basically illegal to get free merchandise, which full scans basically are. Sorry. *gotta PM this to Oni_Flygon as a rule*

Golden Boys CAN be considered* Pokespecial, I call every Pokemon Game Character manga PSpecial, even though I don't think they are.

*Italic'd, so you know its my opinion, not a fact. ^___^

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    >__< Whole..chapters? Wow, you're askin' a lot dude. Some of them get really long. And its basically illegal to get free merchandise, which full scans basically are. Sorry. *gotta PM this to Oni_Flygon as a rule*

Golden Boys CAN be considered* Pokespecial, I call every Pokemon Game Character manga PSpecial, even though I don't think they are.

*Italic'd, so you know its my opinion, not a fact. ^___^
    It is not Serebii! Everyone can scan manga here! It is allowed here! But If you don't want to scan, you're afraid. So, that's OK. However, I would not enjoy your small scans.

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    Maxim said:
    It is not Serebii! Everyone can scan manga here! It is allowed here! But If you don't want to scan, you're afraid. So, that's OK. However, I would not enjoy your small scans.

Woah, calm down dude.:nervous:
    Just because he doesn't want to scan the chapters (which is only prohibited if the manga is licensed in America or whatever country SEMax comes from)
    doesn't mean you have to get all touchy:paranoid:
    Also scanning full chapters can take hours of work if your scanner is sloo~oow

Anyways, please don't bite me now, I wasn't trying to insult you in any way but if I did, please don't write it in the thread (it'd just disturb others) and PM
    me if you want me to apologise for something I wrote (I sometimes don't know double meanings of words 'cause I'm bad at English)

Peace, friends:D

Last edited:
    Back