• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Boys!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >___< I know there's something wrong with scanning full mangas. If the publishers ever see them in this forum, they can both sue me, or sue Steve and Kwesi for allowing scan uploads in their forum.

I'm still going to wait for the rules to be applied to the forum, and then there won't be too much trouble on the forum.
    You can just buy the manga if you want it so much dude.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    >___< I know there's something wrong with scanning full mangas. If the publishers ever see them in this forum, they can both sue me, or sue Steve and Kwesi for allowing scan uploads in their forum.

I'm still going to wait for the rules to be applied to the forum, and then there won't be too much trouble on the forum.
    You can just buy the manga if you want it so much dude.
    You are crazy if you think that publishers know this forums and they enter here.
    And you are crazy if you think that I can buy the manga. Pokemon mangas are IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IN POLAND!!!! And why do you fake the "legal" person as Serebii does the same?

I Would not request so many scans if I would be able to get the manga!

Last edited:

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    Maxim said:
    You are crazy if you think that publishers know this forums and they enter here.
    And you are crazy if you think that I can buy the manga. Pokemon mangas are IMPOSSIBLE TO GET IN POLAND!!!! And why do you fake the "legal" person as Serebii does the same?

I Would not request so many scans if I would be able to get the manga!

I wouldn't call it impossible. It's just veeery expensive, but that's not the point. I can't buy the manga either but that doesn't mean I have to bark at others just because they respect the copyright.
    If this manga is licensed by any publisher in Edgeboy's country, then it's illegal to provide the scans here. If you find someone who has the Japanese version, then they're allowed to scan it for you.

Can anybody explain me the meaning of Maxim's second-last sentence? *rips dictionary into pieces*

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Sternchen said:
    Can anybody explain me the meaning of Maxim's second-last sentence? *rips dictionary into pieces*
    It is due to my english. I don't speak english well. I am a native Polish.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >__< He's callin' me a Serebii wannabe or somethin'. =3 Not like I care, but I care about something and that is NOT going into illegal resources.

Just LOOK AROUND PC Maxim. ROMs of gameboys are illegal things, and they've been banned from the forums, all except for simple patches and discussions of them. You should just be grateful that you are getting all the scans everyone is providing, while using up their own free time, just to share it with everyone.

Calm down, I've already told you that if the rules state I can, I will provide you with the scans.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    =P Hawt means... um... just a more weirder spelling of "hot". Used in a sentence.. AM I THE ONLY GUY IN THIS THREAD SURROUNDED BY THREE HAWT GIRLS?? *cough* Wait, you didn't here me say that. >_<

Heh anyway.. BATTLE TIME!
    WHO'LL WIN, in a Crystal vs Gold battle?

Crystal,of course.Crys rules,and Gold is obnoxiuos,and n00b.No ofense to any fans,though.

And what's all that of the legal things? Is that the reason of the rules changes?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    lol. thats ok.
    Gold can let Crystal win at times too.
    They are a better as a pairing anyway

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah. Gold and Crystal, they're probably the only people for eachother, seeing as their obnoxiousness matches eachother's. =3

Legal things.. >_<

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    LOL,you're hilarious XDDD But don't forget I'm persistant enough to grab voodoo dolss and make it happen 8DD *birthday cake'd*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *takes piece of cake off Shampoo and eats* Meh.. but won't you rather put Green into the story then? Two awesome evil people. Silver and Green. They'll rule the world.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yes 8DD Then it's double--no with Falkner--triple teh hawtness 8DDD Muahahaha!!!*Dakota can learn something from my laughter xD*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *cough* Don't let Dakota catch you saying that. XD

Meh, lets sum up all the cool manga evil people into a dream team of evilness.
    Silver
    Claire (OF COURSE! SILVER'S HERE!!)
    Green
    Blue (GREEN'S HERE! YOU NEED HER.. or at least for Silver)
    Eusine (yeah, he's evil in my books)
    Um... and Gold. The obnoxious sidekick for the gang.

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    *takes piece of cake off Shampoo and eats* Meh.. but won't you rather put Green into the story then? Two awesome evil people. Silver and Green. They'll rule the world.

Meh, I don't think sooo...Green? Evil? Nah, only a little cold but that can't be like Silver coldness anyway. And I would beat Green if I notice he's ruling the world. Only Silver ...and maybe other charas I luv as well...
    can rule ME!!!!!><
    Obnoxiuos Silver fangirl, I admit...;)

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Gah.. another one.. Shampoo and Sternchen, let us allow Dyo to join our hailing of Master Silver.

;_; Nobody said anything about my list... yet...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    welcome to teh club dyo XDDD Silver is hwat we all know ^___^ But I AM MUCH HAWTER 8DD *French Horn'd* That was a joke >>

Teh list...hmm....Silver is that only one that suits me <333 At least he's the top of teh list ^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    That gives me an idea... I should make a Silver fanclub. =3 *throws potato at Shampoo* Silver X Shampoo.

I shouldn't have said that, now Dyo and Sternchen'll kill me. =P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I made one,but it died ;< So I guess it's okay for another one to be made.It'sll make me happy XD
    LOL,Sternchen is lurking... <3333

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
    Years
    Gah.. another one.. Shampoo and Sternchen, let us allow Dyo to join our hailing of Master Silver.

;_; Nobody said anything about my list... yet...

Sister Dyo, you're now allowed to join the bound of the great Master Silver's
    fangirls/-boys.
    Ommmmmmm....:chinese:

I don't think Gold fits in this list, he'd just be in the way and he's not as yummy as the other ones.

Back