• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden League

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    sorry to say this but i deleted my shody
    i wont be on till sept starting the 16th
    ps i really want 2 battle but i dont think we should be taking challenges if the gym isnt ready

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    hey redemption maybe we could like hold off on the battling you can battle people for fun if you want to and you could also become a member of this league

hey does anyone have pbr and want to battle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    hey everyone the gl is now located on 3 web sites to find out just post a reply here and i will tell you

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    well right now we need at least maybe one or two more people to join would you like to join and we can try to get you a battle

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    well not on this one there are two other golden leagues of mine on 2 other web sites that need a try our for it but just give me your fc place of gym leader shoddy if you have one and if you have pbr that to(pbr is optional)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    hey everyone there is a tournement now that you have to particiapate to join in so just leave a post on that thread to sign up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    no just only maybe one elite member might have to or member might but let me see with the people who sign up on the tournement

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    ok so never mind about the first tourny there is a new one on called battle tournement and we only need one more member then we could start battling challengers

Back