• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun Fangame help

Blueflame2122

Frozen Blood Executive
Years
I want to make a Golden Sun Fangame but I don't know anything about variables or coding :confused: and I have a feeling that I am going to need to know. Hey, can anyone rip some golden sun npcs for me, I cant find them anywhere.

Blueflame2122

Frozen Blood Executive
Years
Spoiler: Click to see how impatiant I am!
:dead: :( :badsmile:I am the happiest person on earth!!!!
Spoiler: CLICK HERE!

Years
Well, if you need any help on the variables, or coding, try GamingW's tuts! Or you can go to the RM2K Tutorials for any tutorials. And what does NPCS mean? Sorry, I just don't understand what it means, but I won't make a big deal out of it. Try Google and search for what you need. If that doesn't work, try GamingW. If that doesn't work either, you can either try AskJeeves, Yahoo, MSN, I don't know. If you still can't find it, I'm stumped. Anyways, I shall hope you good luck on your Golden Sun Fangame.
~Tetris

EDIT: Err, don't do so much posts. I had to do some more stuff at tuts, so srry :embarrass

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2008
hey finaly a golden sun fan game kool
wots the story line gona b??
and r u gona use the original characters or add new ones??

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Whoa, be thankful I'm on vacation and can't take action against your six posts in a row! That's crazy, and against the rules. In all the years around here, I've never seen something like that.

Anyway, good luck with your game. The best place to look for tutorials is GW (http://www.gamingw.net)

They might even have some golden sun rips there too. I'll look for you. Good luck! :)

Blueflame2122

Frozen Blood Executive
Years
Tetris- n.p.c. stands for non playable character
Nester- It's going to be a sequal to the Goldensun The lost age because the team that made goldensun split apart and they for sure won't make a sequal, (bad grammer)

Years
OK, let's get to the point here. I guess you could try Google for those non-playable characters, by going to those Pictures stuff. I remember seeing some Golden Sun Stuff for RM2K, but I can't remember exactly the address. I remember one thing about the website, was that it had a program that let you make Character Sets of your own. Forget the name of the place though. Keep trying, and don't rush it!
~Tetris
PS: I don't think I understood what I said. Oh well.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
Years
Tetris said:
OK, let's get to the point here. I guess you could try Google for those non-playable characters, by going to those Pictures stuff. I remember seeing some Golden Sun Stuff for RM2K, but I can't remember exactly the address. I remember one thing about the website, was that it had a program that let you make Character Sets of your own. Forget the name of the place though. Keep trying, and don't rush it!
~Tetris
PS: I don't think I understood what I said. Oh well.
Do You Mean http://charas-project.net/

Back