• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: The Genesis Halo (signup and OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
    Yep, I'm just finishing up. Just a note: Everyone starts out in Tolbi going to the meeting with Iodem and the Masters of the League. I'll explain the levels and ranks of the League of Adepts:

-Master
    -Commander
    -Champion
    -Sentry (this is our rank)
    *Trainee/Recruit

EDIT:
    The first post is up. Go here NOW! I've just edited the first post with to include the beginning of the RP. Start replying.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Okay... I'm finally done with my animal... I couldn't think of any interesting Fire combinations so I went with a rabbit... well bunny at the moment... hahaha... I'll start posting right away...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'll wait until everyone else but me posts then I'll post. So I guess that just leaves Uzumaki Naruto left, then I'll post then Kamo can continue us.

edit: And altin!

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
    wait what? what is needed? im waiting for uouguys to continue the rp so i could stay in the back, posting to the rp. kamotz your nor going to like my pokepet. i just got on and found it opened.

Ullion

Years
    Alright then, I'll just wait for Naruto to post, then I will.

Ullion

Years
    This kind of attitude is slowing down the RP...why don't you just post Ullion?

Because I post when I want to, otherwise I become discontented with the RP and leave.

And I will be posting soon ( a day or so), regardless of anyone else.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    NO...I wasn't forcing you Ullion...you know; if the posting isn't constant; then...as other RPs are...it will be sinking down the list; and one day, might get to page 2...now; other RPers who want to join (and may have ended up joining this one) might not want to search page 2 for other RPs since they might think those ones are inactive...and that way...it just becomes...

I think you know what I mean...I made my point; but I don't have anymore to say.

Ullion

Years
    umm, is someone gunna post now or what, eh? And who'd be next anyways?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Either Naruto or Kamotz have to post now in order to advance it. So we have to be patient. Unless we delve into Character interaction in order to be keep it active.

Ullion

Years
    (ooc: hey how about finding the sphinx in the cave the manticore was in in the first game? i hear that it was vacant since isaac and co. cleared it back then.)

Keep in mind, we're going through the Suhalla desert, which is different fro the other desert. We're still on the Gondowan continent, not Angara. The manticore boss was found in the Ankara desert (I can't remember what it was called).

Ullion

Years
    Hate to burst your bubble, but I think Kamotz is neglecting this rp, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back