• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GoldenHouou?s Trainer Card shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    ok i'll say it once again

a templete (any templete) like the 1 u have that got money and stuff like that
    now i want 5 stars next to muny u know stars? the 1st 1 is get all kanto pkmn? and the stars r next to the money (not on top, not like the 1s in fr/lg)
    items: unlimited
    fav pkm type: shadow
    money : unlimited
    dex Complete
    Badges: All places (kanto,joto,hoenn)
    trainer sprite: cool trainer from any game
    party pkmn all the 3 regis and 3 legendary birds
    the pkmn behind the trainer is munchlax!

Last edited:

MasterMan

MasterMan Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    I WAS talking to you asking if you like the new generation pokemon behind you because i think its kinda cool. thats all

MasterMan

MasterMan Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    ok what other 4th gen sprites do you have??can u send them to me or something???

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Erm, well, uh, thanks, Masterman for telling them. I usually aren?t, but since I got some time today, I?m here. Now, you can still reguest.

Illusion Conclusion, well I?m sorry, but I couldn?t possibly know who made them. I merely put in the sprites that the reguesters want.

If you want some new gen sprites, MasterMan, here are some https://www.pokesho.com/icon7.html Scrol down.

Now, um the list... I won?t make the cards today, for I am very, very exchausted. But I make few tomorrow, and few at teh day after tomorrow. Sounds okay?

Teh" List:
    Crazy Frogitist*
    Flygon Rider*
    rapid whalelord*
    DarkUmbreon*
    Dragonscanbite
    Pikadude
    MasterMan
    Spirit Wolf
    lilmiromi
    H@KKER
    MasterMan

EDIT:Major edit in here... I didn?t remember to add ダッシュ, KougaWolf, Dragonscanbite, Pikadude in the list, put I did it now. I?m so sorry. So next up is ダッシュ. ^_^;

The * Mark Means That There Were Something Wrong In Your Reguest Form. I Will Write What Now, So Please, Correct The Errors. ^_^

Crazy Frogitist,
    please, fill the whole form. Copy it, fill it and post it. I can?t put all three regions?badges. There isn?t room. You can?t put "unlimited" in itmes, because you are supposed to name then and I get the sprites. You didn?t tell me what name you wanted, and there are no space for stars.

Flygon Rider, please look at my firs post in this thread. There is a form for every card separately. Please fill the form for the card number 5, because you forgot tell me location, money, background etc.

rapid whalelord, do you want sprites or soara?s icons? You put it as "none". That would mean you wnat no pokemon images at all....

DarkUmbreon, please look at my firs post. There is a form for the template. Please fill that. You can ask teh background to be fire in the form.

Uzumaki Naruto:
    (If you want something to be changed, just ask)

ダッシュ:
    (Sorry, I couldn?t find pick of New Bark. If you want something to be changed, just ask.)

KougaWolf

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Fire? Coming up. ^_^

I make the other cards tomorrow or at Wednesday.

EDIT: Okay, I?m done.
    If you want something to be changed, just ask

Last edited:

Robo-Arcanine

An Arcanine Trainer
    Years
    Template2:
    Name: Marcia
    ID.No:222-222-22
    1-6 Pokemon: Arcanine, Blastoise, scyther, growlithe, Raichu, and machoke
    Badges:fire badge
    trainer sprite:

Sprites or soara?s icons: is confused about this
    pokemon next to trainer: Arcanine

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Robo-Aranine, sure I?ll add you to the list. Oh, and the Soara?s icons and sprites thing. You aren?t the only one who has been confused about this, so I think I will add this to my first post.

https://www.pokesho.com/icon1.html These are sora?s icons. And sprites are the sprites from pokemon games. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2005
    Name:julian
    1-6 Pokemon blaziken houndoom charizard typhlosion arcanine rapidash
    trainer sprite:

badges: heat badge volcano badge
    Sprites or soara?s icons: sprites
    pokemon next to trainer: blaziken

note that the card is ice but my type is fire I LIKE TO MELT THINGS

MasterMan

MasterMan Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    when are you gonna finish the rest of the Trainer Cards Goldenhouou??

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Uuuh.. Lots or reguests. But I?ll make few today, few tomorrow, and the rest will be made at thursday. Please be patient. And if you have a * mark next to your name in the list, please look what is wrong with your reguest. Thank you.

^_^

MasterMan, I am making them. Please don?t rush me. I have other things to do outside of the net too.

Robo-Arcanine, you don?t have to have icons from soara. You can have the game sprites if you want, just tell me which one. If you don?t want soara?s ones, then you don?t have to take them. ^_^

Teh" List:
    Crazy Frogitist*
    Flygon Rider*
    rapid whalelord*
    DarkUmbreon*
    MasterMan
    Spirit Wolf
    lilmiromi
    H@KKER
    MasterMan
    Robo-Arcanine
    Legoman*
    Rayquaza-San*

The * Mark Means That There Were Something Wrong In Your Reguest Form. I Will Write What Now, So Please, Correct The Errors. ^_^

Crazy Frogitist,
    please, fill the whole form. Copy it, fill it and post it. I can?t put all three regions?badges. There isn?t room. You can?t put "unlimited" in itmes, because you are supposed to name then and I get the sprites. You didn?t tell me what name you wanted, and there are no space for stars.

Flygon Rider, please look at my firs post in this thread. There is a form for every card separately. Please fill the form for the card number 5, because you forgot tell me location, money, background etc.

rapid whalelord, do you want sprites or soara?s icons? You put it as "none". That would mean you wnat no pokemon images at all....

DarkUmbreon, please look at my firs post. There is a form for the template. Please fill that. You can ask teh background to be fire in the form.

Legoman
    What template do you want?

Rayquaza-San
    Just say some character from a pokemon game, and I put that as your trainer sprite, okay? Ie, cooltrainer, team magma grunt.

EDIT: Okay I made one.
    Dragonscanbite:

Pikadude
    (I couldn?t fit in so many potions and pokeballs, so I put one each. And also note that I have only sprites of the items in R/S/FR/LG/E games. If you want something to be changed, just ask)

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    I make them in the order they were reguested. And well, its not two weeks. Its three days since you asked for the card. I said that I make these cards so that they are finished at thursday. Please be patient.

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
    GoldenHouou said:
    Uuuh.. Lots or reguests. But I?ll make few today, few tomorrow, and the rest will be made at thursday. Please be patient. And if you have a * mark next to your name in the list, please look what is wrong with your reguest. Thank you.

^_^

MasterMan, I am making them. Please don?t rush me. I have other things to do outside of the net too.

Robo-Arcanine, you don?t have to have icons from soara. You can have the game sprites if you want, just tell me which one. If you don?t want soara?s ones, then you don?t have to take them. ^_^

Teh" List:
    Crazy Frogitist*
    Flygon Rider*
    rapid whalelord*
    DarkUmbreon*
    MasterMan
    Spirit Wolf
    lilmiromi
    H@KKER
    MasterMan
    Robo-Arcanine
    Legoman*
    Rayquaza-San*

Crazy Frogitist,

Legoman
    What template do you want?

Rayquaza-San
    Just say some character from a pokemon game, and I put that as your trainer sprite, okay? Ie, cooltrainer, team magma grunt.

EDIT: Okay I made one.
    Dragonscanbite:

Pikadude
    (I couldn?t fit in so many potions and pokeballs, so I put one each. And also note that I have only sprites of the items in R/S/FR/LG/E games. If you want something to be changed, just ask)

ok don't worry about the trainer card then i'll do it myself cause sometimes i'm a bit lazy :P

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
    Years
    Can you do mine, If you have the time
    Template no.:2
    Name:Shyugo
    ID.No:65413
    1-6 Pokemon:Shiny Deoxys(Attack Mode),Latias,Latios,Houndoom,Mightyena & Shiny Blissey
    Badges:Hoenn
    trainer sprite:Cooltrainer Male
    Sprites or soara?s icons:Sprites
    pokemon next to trainer:Rayquaza

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back