• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Goldenrod Gym

Years
  • I'm probably one of the few people who noticed this the first time I visited the gym. Didn't have a walkthrough or internet back then either. I noticed right away it was an 8-bit Clefairy after noticing the mouth and eyes first and then working my way around the gym to figure out who it was. >_>

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I think he had already been being known for a lot of time that the I intern some gym it was to form of Clefairy...

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
  • I NEVER EVER NOTICED IT!!!!! this pattern made us to fight all the trainers in the gym!!!!! I didn't think that Game Freak is that COOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! :O :D

Years
  • I heard about this on a walkthrough or something like that, but I didn't know what pokemon it was. Cool, though.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • lol i thought the gym was only a maze, but never thought it was a Clefairy-shaped-maze. It surprised me.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • 300px-Pokemon-GSC-Johto-GoldenrodCity-Gym.png

I didn't know it was shaped like a Clefairy till I saw this. That's insane.
    .... Holy Arceus! I did not see that!

... This is truely amazing.

~Fire Eagle~

The Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Wow, the first time I knew that it was a Clefairy is when I seen it in the Pokemon Gold and Silver walktrhough but that was a long time ago.

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
  • i cant believe i never new this, i must've been in that gym many many times and i never noticed it, this was second hardest gym for me, first being clair

Back