• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Gold's Shiny, Event trading Hut~

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    So I'm assuming the pokemon using this form are hacked, right? I'm cool with that, if so. :D

If you could snag something like this for me, then I'd be happy to get you two legit starters of your choice and a legit shiny mawile. Or you could tell me what you'd like?
    I don't have cheaty things, so they'll have to be legit.
    Pokemon name: Ludicolo
    Nickname: none
    Level: 88
    Shiny or not: yes
    Help Item: Deepseatooth

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    If you have more than one Pikachu Colored Pichu, I could trade you an UT TRU Dragonite holding the Yache berry it came with.

dark thunder

Shiny hunter!!!
    Years
    i am interested in these pokemon:

Trapinch (MAle) lv 1 UT~NEW
    Turtwig (Male) lv 1 UT
    Aron lv 29 (Male) UT~NEW
    Bagon (Female) lv 1 UT
    Houndour lv 24 (Male) UT~NEW
    10 Aniv Suicune lv 70 (Modest)

i have yet to create a trade thread, so for the time being i have my UT shinys in the spoiler tag in my signature.

and my events are:
    Wishmaker Jirachi(lvl 100), Eigaken DarkraiUT, 10anniv RaikouUT, TRU RegigigasUT, Alamos DarkraiUT, Gamestp DeoxysUT, TRU ShayminUT, shiny RUBY linoone(lvl 57 i think)

pm me if your interested in any of my pokemon and would like to trade.

Back