• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonbe: Walk,Eat Trash,walk

Jess

Banned
Years
  • Yeppers, I love the cutie Gonbe. So here is meh little scary animation of Gonbe:

Gonbe: Walk,Eat Trash,walk

GONBE

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Thank You. I think Gonbe is the coolest Pokemon I have seen since they released Mudkip in 2002. o_O

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Jess said:
    Thank You. I think Gonbe is the coolest Pokemon I have seen since they released Mudkip in 2002. o_O

Yeah, I agree, Gonbe is supposed to be the next pikachu when the new pokemon comes out, and I think gonbe could do what no other pokemon has been able to do so far

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Wait,Crap it! I want Answers! i've missed out on this.."Gonbe" Faze! i must know more about it! the following pics i saw tells my its a fat,garbage eating pokemon. not a another snorlax....

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • LatiosMaster said:
    Wait,Crap it! I want Answers! i've missed out on this.."Gonbe" Faze! i must know more about it! the following pics i saw tells my its a fat,garbage eating pokemon. not a another snorlax....
    That`s basucally all it is : a Garbage eating thing.XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Pokedragonfire said:
    Naw, I don't like him that much, I wanted to see a new dragon type :(
    WHAT? Your an Anti-Gonbe person. Maybe I will make it so Gonbe will eat a Flygon.XD

Back