• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Afternoon

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Hi, Runtz! It's great that you have joined today! By the way, what's your interest in joining Pokecommunity? Your favorite Pokemon? Nice to meet you!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Runtz!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Are you an avid fan of the series? What are your favorite games?

Hoping to see you around! Enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Hey Runtz, welcome to PC! :3

You're from Korea? Cool! Other than being from there, is there anything else you want to share with us? On top of what Gyardosamped and Wind Heart suggested, maybe we can know what your favorite generation (if you have one) and when you started playing. What aspects of Pokemon are you most into? We have all kinds of people here on PC, from those who love the games to anime/trading card game lovers among others. Pokemon's a huge franchise so there is just so much to love about it, so do share if you'd like! No need to be shy. :D

I'll tell you a bit about myself to get started; I'm 21 and have been into Pokemon since I was 8 or 9, starting with Red and Blue. I watch the anime and still have some of my cards laying around since I can't bear to part with them, haha. Your turn! But anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy the Current Gen. Pokemon Gaming and General Pokemon Gaming if you'd like to discuss all the games we have available to us, so check those out and have a blast!

Pleasure meeting you, hope to see you around. <3

Back