• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Blaziken Moveset.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Can someone give me one, please? I know what item to give.(Choice scarf)

Blaziken @:Choice Scarf/Leftovers/Focus Sash
    Trait: Blaze
    Adamant/Jolly Nature
    Brave Bird
    Flare Bitz
    Endure/Stone Edge
    Reverseal/Quick Attack.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Give Blaziken Overheat to destroy SkarmBliss.

Endureversaling is pretty good.

Doesn't Overheat only take care of Bliss? But yeah, that's what the fighting moves are for. Endureverseal is a good combo, Endure first turn to surive the harsh attacks, now use Revearseal to send out the damage back. Because it inflicts more damage with hp down, it should you leave you with at least one hp. And if does, max damage is ensured if you have jolly, otherwise use Adamant. Before I start, i'll give you a source on ev's: https://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml 252 speed/252 attack/4 HP. 4 Hp to survive some attacks, maybe 6 Hp to ensure survival even more. https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/hp.shtml To give the idea for what pokemon give what Ev's. Now for the attack reverseal details link: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/egg/257.shtml#reversal It comes second on the page, if you're aern't already there, just scroll down.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If your going to use Endureversaling give it a Salac Berry to hold.

Just be careful of Sandstream/Hail and priority moves like Ice Shard, Quick attack, Aqua Jet etc.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Just use a sweeper set if you really decide to use a Choice item. Brave Bird doesn't give it much coverage, really.

Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
    Adamant / Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    - Stone Edge
    - Flare Blitz
    - Sky Uppercut
    - ThunderPunch

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Just use a sweeper set if you really decide to use a Choice item. Brave Bird doesn't give it much coverage, really.

Blaziken @ Choice Scarf
    Adamant / Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
    - Stone Edge
    - Flare Blitz
    - Sky Uppercut
    - ThunderPunch

This is the best reply to this thread so far.
    I prefer Adamant, because with Choice Scarf Adamant is usually better. Even in Blaziken. Overheat continues to be an option.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Doesn't Overheat only take care of Bliss? But yeah, that's what the fighting moves are for. Endureverseal is a good combo, Endure first turn to surive the harsh attacks, now use Revearseal to send out the damage back. Because it inflicts more damage with hp down, it should you leave you with at least one hp. And if does, max damage is ensured if you have jolly, otherwise use Adamant. Before I start, i'll give you a source on ev's: https://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml 252 speed/252 attack/4 HP. 4 Hp to survive some attacks, maybe 6 Hp to ensure survival even more. https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/hp.shtml To give the idea for what pokemon give what Ev's. Now for the attack reverseal details link: https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/egg/257.shtml#reversal It comes second on the page, if you're aern't already there, just scroll down.

WTF??? Overheat is a Special Move. Special Moves don't take care of Blisseys!

Overheat takes care of Skarmory and other Steel walls

Anti

return of the king
    Years

I wondered the same thing...

blaziken@salac berry
    jolly (to outspeed the 110 base speed pokemon, correct me if I'm wrong)
    252 speed, 252 attack, 6 HP
    ~Endure
    ~Reversal
    ~Fire Punch
    ~Brick break/Sky uppercut

I think that's it...flare blitz is lol on the reversal set b/c it would kill it...but yeah, endure and reversal are the important parts...

Blaziken@Cscarf
    hasty
    252 speed, 252 attack, 6 SpA
    ~Stone Edge/Overheat
    ~Thunderpunch
    ~Flare Blitz
    ~Sky Uppercut/BB

Okay, my brain is off lol...somebody will probably have to correct this, but yeah. I KNOW that 2 fire moves is bad, but it is mostly skarmbliss coverage...

I wouldn't listen to me though...

Persona

Banned
    Years
    As much as I dislike it when Blaziken is referred to being outclassed by it's counterpart (Infernape), it's a vaild way to put it. The reason I'd see why Blaziken would be of more worthy use to anyone rather than Infernape is using it for different purposes, such as a Reversaler or Baton Passer. Sweeping works just as well, but people would still prefer Infernape over it for this use.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    As much as I dislike it when Blaziken is referred to being outclassed by it's counterpart (Infernape), it's a vaild way to put it. The reason I'd see why Blaziken would be of more worthy use to anyone rather than Infernape is using it for different purposes, such as a Reversaler or Baton Passer. Sweeping works just as well, but people would still prefer Infernape over it for this use.

Yeah... I <3 blaziken...at least more than the ugly OU monkey...the reversal set works very well, and people forget that heracross does it well too.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Blaziken @ Salac Berry
    Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 Def
    - Swords Dance
    - Fire Punch
    - Reversal
    - Endure / Substitute

I highly suggest that this set should be used if you've got Sunny Day support in the team, otherwise, you're taking the risk of sandstreamers screwing this whole thing up. Substitute grants Blaziken with protection the opportunity to use Swords Dance, continue to use Substitute until it receives the speed boost from a Salac berry. Endure most likely guarantees you can get an attack boost from the use of Swords Dance. Blaziken's ability boosts the power of Fire Punch once its HP is down. Blaziken makes use of this set very effectively, though it doesn't have enough choices in attacks in this case.

Blaziken @ Salac Berry
    Naive Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Sp.Atk
    - Overheat
    - Reversal
    - Focus Punch
    - Endure / Substitute

Includes Focus Punch and Overheat to do massive damage.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024

Which was a typo, I meant Skarm. but I accidently, without noticing, typed Bliss in there. Also, what are "cool points". That sound like they're ageinst the rules. And I think you're just assuming Ken is cool just because of his post count. If not, well, it's just because he posted a large post or a creative/cool moveset. Now, to cover above, "cool points" are just a thing. You don't earn them just by posting a creative/originallity/cool moveset. You earn them by becoming a good member and such. Well, I think this pretty much sums it up. Sorry for the half-long post. If that counts, though.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Wow...Itachi, you missed the point. I mentioned cool points because most (not all) people I've talked to seem to think blaziken is a cooler version of infernape...but weaker. Cool points have nothing to do with movesets, but your favorite pokemon...and wait, what does post count have to do with this...? But yeah, use the sets above, they are probably better than mine lol...but they seriously are. And as Shirosaki said, TTar dooms the reversal set...sandstream x_x

Back