• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good DS Emulator?

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years
  • I need to know what emulator is good for running pokemon Diamond and Pearl, because i've tried a few like iDeaS, No$Gba, etc.. and the best one so far was iDeaS but the sound was all glitchy. so i need an emulator that either has better sound or a better ROM. But I don't think its the ROM because I've tried others and they all have the same sound problem.

and the Rom won't load in any other Emulator I tried. which is like all of them (i think).

EDIT: Off-topic: does anyone know a gameshark code for always encountering shiny pokemon in ruby?

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • No$GBA ver. 2.6a

The only emulator that can run Pokemon Diamond and Pearl without a glitch (or it rarely pops out, with proper configurations).

Of course, your problem is finding it (try Google or something) because it's not for free, unless the programmer decides to release a new version, which then 2.6a would be available to the public without any cost.

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
  • No$GBA ver. 2.6a

The only emulator that can run Pokemon Diamond and Pearl without a glitch (or it rarely pops out, with proper configurations).

Of course, your problem is finding it (try Google or something) because it's not for free, unless the programmer decides to release a new version, which then 2.6a would be available to the public without any cost.

Thank you! I've also been looking for a working DS emulator ^^

Years
  • No$GBA ver. 2.6a

dont bother w/ google its on pspiso.com
    its free but ya gotta register which is free
    theres computer and psp i have both but the psp doesnt work no matter what {but i have it registering on the psp so im getting somewheres}

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Of course, your problem is finding it (try Google or something) because it's not for free, unless the programmer decides to release a new version, which then 2.6a would be available to the public without any cost.

Well of course people can sometimes get away with finding a free one. :)

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
    Years
  • dont bother w/ google its on pspiso.com
    its free but ya gotta register which is free
    theres computer and psp i have both but the psp doesnt work no matter what {but i have it registering on the psp so im getting somewheres}

actually, google is better because you don't have to register ;)

and its like the first thing that pops up anyways

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
  • i tried running pokemon pearl/diamond on these emulators but it was sooooooo slow. wasnt even 100% in alot of areas. im running a top end pc so that isnt the problem, i guess this rom will just never run as smootly as the old ones. i like playing them at speeds of at least 200% or i go mad with constant wild encounters

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    So far no$gba is the best for playing Pokemon Pearl, but the other emulators are improving. iDeaS can also play it.

By the way, don't let no$ render with opengl. That slows it waaaaay down. It may look better than the nocash renderer but the speed seriously drops, which is messed up because hardware rendering is supposed to improve speed.

Eltono Burn

I Love Cats!
    Years
  • NO$GBA v2.6b is able to run nearly all the games perfectly, some games require changing some of the settings tho.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    NO$GBA is the best playing pokemon pearl! You just have to change the settings, the only thing I don't like there is when you turn off the sound while battling pokemon, I will like stop. But i thinks this is the best.

Back