• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Good Eeveening Sir...." (The PokéPun Game!)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • The people who made these Pinsir really Pupitarded. Thanks Swalot, I'm Grumpig now. The very Scyther of these is Steelixasperating. These are all just Onixepptable.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Now, now. No need to Rage over bad puns, no matter how Farfetch'd they may seem. We're all here to be Relaxed, y'know? :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Tut tut, you're still here so you must like it so it would be something else making you Seaking with such rage, maybe you need Togepi or poo :b These puns aren't here to Frustrate you friend; theyre here to make you Jolly! :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Aw come on, dont think so Darkly! I'll find you something to smile about, I'll Dragon yall to the library and we can read some stories I'm Fairy sure youd like! (Did you think I was gonna say fairy tales? Natuday!)

Back