• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good emerald team?

Years
    One, should be in the Strategies and Movesets section.

Two, a Spoink? Why not a Grumpig, it's much better.

Three, a Trapinch? Same as above.

Four, movesets? Natures? Hold items? Etc.?

Elaborate on your team and then go post in another section. There's a thread on how to make a Rate my Team thread.

noah73x

Noah
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    of course you should evolve Spoink and Trapinch [like the person above said] and of course you ment to do it... [right? LOL]... and i would suggest to take off Torkoal, he's not so good [my opinion], if you want fire pokemon try using Numel->Camerupt...
    but of course in the end it's your choise! good luck

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I think you should get a wailord, camerupt and a magneton.They are good pokemon

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I think you should get a wailord, camerupt and a magneton.They are good pokemon

No he shouldn't. Starmie shreads two of them and swampert shreads all three.

This is obviously an ingame team though. Anything works to beat the weak 4. And the gym leaders. for competition this would get smoked, but I doubt that's the goal. Though more info would be nice...

And torkoal is probably better than camerupt ._.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    oh boy!been a long time huh anti?as all have said above,this is probably an in-game team so no matter what you pick you can beat the W5 or as you call it the E4!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    i have pokemon emerald:i have 3 badges and my strongest pokemon are marshstomp and linoone.anyway i think u should have a bagon and cacturne they are pretty strong.

Cacturne is a terrible ingame pokemon IMO. The best ingame pokemon are fast sweepers with at least decent movepools, and cacturne lacks everything except attack power. Getting 3 badges is something my little sister can do...she actually DID accomplish that.

Salamence is fine, but it can be a pain to train ingame. Flygon is a great ingame pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    lol emerald was easy. I beat everything to past the elite four with just Blazikens. Now i'm making a team for Battle Frontier. They're showing me that i'll need more than just Blazikens.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    lol emerald was easy. I beat everything to past the elite four with just Blazikens. Now i'm making a team for Battle Frontier. They're showing me that i'll need more than just Blazikens.

Showing off beating the Weak 4...it doesn't really show anything. I've beaten them with a stylish team of 5 magikarps and a mawile I think...it was lol fun

And the BF is hard because the pokemon are EVed and you get haxed to death by quick claws, focus bands, and a crapload of crits that hurt your chances.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    uhhh this is my ingame team

I Have 5 badges in the sixth, yet I need an electric pokemon, but I hate magneton and all the others, though currently my Spoink does know shockwave

Soundash

RolePlaying Vagabond
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2007
    Get yourself a lv 4 ralts and train it to a Gardevoir. Why? Because with a lv 56 honest for god Gardevoir, I owned three lv 67s in Battle Frontier. Nuff Said.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    The AI, while they hax you, they SUCK. Beating pokemon 10 levels higher than you, with all due respect, isn't a tremendous accomplishment.

Not to mention alakazam is much better in the frontier.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    best team:
    Swampert
    Flygon
    Magmar
    Magneton
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    this is my team and were kicking butt at the battle frontier.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    best team:
    Swampert
    Flygon
    Magmar
    Magneton
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    this is my team and were kicking butt at the battle frontier.

lol, please provide facts behind that statement (though I can tell you now that team has several weaks ;/) Like CB heracross.

Not much to say on the other team...we need more info (EVs, natures, items, movesets) to provide a good rate. Thanks ^_^

Back