• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Evening, Gentlemen.

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Hope you're all having a good day. Not much for me to say really - I'm a long time Pokemon fan, and I like drawing (mostly Pokemon-based Gijinka's at the moment, it seems).

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Cid

Years
  • Another Aussie has hit the joint, I see. And I am having a fine day, thank you very much. :D I hope you are, too.

Well if you're not too open with the introductions then that is okay, too. It's interesting that we are of the same age though! You seem like a cool person. I mean I sense a lot of maturity in you, and that's always welcome in any forum, Pokémon-related or not. But of course, long time Pokémon fans get the benefit of being with fellow long time fans. Since you only mentioned drawing as your interests, I assume you find that really linked to your identity. If so, I highly recommend that you visit Art & Design. Read the stickies there and perhaps show your sketches in a gallery or something.

But yeah, it was nice meeting you too, ExMedic. :) Welcome to the forums. Keep rocking that cool Bane theme, and stick around. ;D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's morning here , so good morning! I'm having a good day so far.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm AWsquared and I happen to be an old Pokemon fan too. Been one since 1998 when the anime aired in America when I was 6. Got my first game, Red version when 7 in early 2000. Good times. Been a fan ever since. Good to see older fans still on the forum. You like drawing ? Me too! I've been drawing since 4th grade and anime since 7th grade. If you want to submit your art, you should check out Art&Design. Be sure to read the rules and follow them. Feel free to VM me just to talk. And be sure to VM/PM any moderators or the users in the Bold blue text if you have questions.

Have fun and enjoy your stay here.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm Lucian and I'm a bit of an artist myself, as Cid said, check out the Art and Gallery Section, you can post any of your artwork there, but be sure to read the rules in that section, as well as the New User Rules and FAQ. Once again, Welcome!

Years
  • Hope you're all having a good day. Not much for me to say really - I'm a long time Pokemon fan, and I like drawing (mostly Pokemon-based Gijinka's at the moment, it seems).

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello ExMedic, and welcome to PC.

If you were looking for another one from 'Straya to talk with, I happen to be an Australian too. Whereabouts are you from anyway? I'm from Sydney, aka "the harbor city".

I may have not started playing Pokemon games until Ruby & Sapphire, but I've been a general fan for much longer than that. I have a big favoritism towards the 5th Generation games, and I do plan on playing Black 2 & White 2 eventually. And as you can tell by the blue-colored links in my signature I happen to be a fan of the Oshawott evolution line.

Everyone has probably directed you to the Art & Design forum where you can show off your amazing artwork, just remember to read the rules first. Have fun and feel free to ask me or a mod anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

ExMedic

Don't trust me
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 30, 2014
    Wow guys, thanks so much for the welcomes! It's nice to know the people on here are so friendly :D

I don't mean to plug, but I've put up some of my art if anyone is interested :)

Hello ExMedic, and welcome to PC.

If you were looking for another one from 'Straya to talk with, I happen to be an Australian too. Whereabouts are you from anyway? I'm from Sydney, aka "the harbor city".

Ahh, Sydney. Always wanted to go there. I'm from the West Coast, in a town a bit south of Perth. It's a nice enough place - too many bloody frogs though. And spiders. Got to admit, there is something patriotic about fighting off huntsmen spiders in the middle of the night to the noise of kangaroos grunting furiously outside your window.

Back