• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good evening or whatever!

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
    Years
    Hey guys! I'm new here. My name is Meg. (It's short for Margaret, JSYK.) My favourite Pokemon is Lucario because... it's just so cute. And loyal. And it'd be a p great conversation partner IMO. I've only been into Pokemon since X/Y came out, but... I've done a good job filling up my Pokedex in the 3 years that game's been out~ I haven't been on a forum for a while, so... I'm not sure how active I'm going to be, but I hope I can find it in me to visit often, especially with all of this Sun and Moon news.

Years
    I hope you'll be around often too, especially during these coming months since we've been getting a lot of exciting Sun & Moon reveals. How far done with the dex are you (or are you fully done)? It's definitely a lot easier now with gen VI since we have access to awesome things like the GTS and Wonder Trade. Gotten some awesome things from those.

Welcome Meg. :D If you want someone to talk to or need help you can always send me a message and I'll do my best to help out. Looking forward to seeing you around!

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
    Years
    Thank you very much~! ^.^ I will definitely do that! :D On my X file, I have more than 500 Pokemon. I think I have 530 or something...? Some of my friends have helped me out with the legendaries, which is always nice. Recently got a Manaphy! (God bless the 20th anniversary.) And yeah, the GTS is amazing. I recently got a Cresselia for an Yveltal, because I had 3 Yveltals and I did NOT need 3 Yveltals. Heck yeah. On my Omega Ruby file, I have 423 (465 seen). It was a used copy, and the person who owned it before me didn't delete their data, so now I have a Shiny Kyogre. Bless.

I'm really excited for Sun and Moon! I'm probably going to go with Popplio because I really like the circus, despite all of the controversial stuff surrounding it. :,D And it just looks like it'll be a pretty cool Pokemon!

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
    Years
    Thank you so much, Archy! It's definitely nice to be had. :P I will absolutely be visiting the S/M sections of the forums. The game looks GORGEOUS. And I also like other games too, so I imagine most of my time will be spent talking about games to some capacity. Thanks again!

Years
    Hiya Meg! Welcome to PC! I'm a big fan of Lucario competitively, both Mega (Ubers) and non-Mega (UU and OU), so it's only natural that I like it aesthetically, too! That's impressive work on your Pokedex! I've never even gotten close to that far on mine x.x. I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM if you'd like to chat!

Years
    Hi Meg!

I noticed we are both quirky! ^_-

I live in Finland which is kinda like Canada in so many ways. Way smaller ofcourse. Finland - the Europes small Canada!

I also like Lucario, he is so cool! ^^

Last edited:

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
    Years
    Hiya Meg! Welcome to PC! I'm a big fan of Lucario competitively, both Mega (Ubers) and non-Mega (UU and OU), so it's only natural that I like it aesthetically, too! That's impressive work on your Pokedex! I've never even gotten close to that far on mine x.x. I hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to drop a PM if you'd like to chat!

I haven't had a chance to do much competitive battling! When I first started out, I was REALLY bad, and I actually haven't won a single match. So I just thought, "Meh, I guess it just isn't for me." Then, about... a month ago? I met another Trainer, and we traded Pokemon, and then she offered to battle me. I'm Canadian so I'm too polite to say no. :,D But... it was a REALLY fantastic battle. I'd never had that much fun battling another player. So, I'm trying to build a bit of a ragtag team of Lucario, two Lopunnies (prolly a baaaaaaaad decision), a Snorunt (gonna make her a Froslass), a Slaking, and... something else. Probably my Gardevoir. <3 Maybe we could battle sometime! I'd love to chat about that! :D (Super Training and Pokemon Amie are my saviours.)

Hi Meg!

I noticed we are both quirky! ^_-

I live in Finland which is kinda like Canada in so many ways. Way smaller ofcourse. Finland - the Europes small Canada!

I also like Lucario, he is so cool! ^^

:o Finland holds a very special place in my heart because my best friend is extremely, EXTREMELY Finnish-Sami, and also because it's a really pretty country. <3 And, heck yeah, I am super quirky~ ^3^ Most people actually describe me as "eccentric", but since that's not a nature, "quirky" did the job. XD What IS your favourite Pokemon? :3

Last edited:
    Years
    :o Finland holds a very special place in my heart because my best friend is extremely, EXTREMELY Finnish-Sami, and also because it's a really pretty country. <3 And, heck yeah, I am super quirky~ ^3^ Most people actually describe me as "eccentric", but since that's not a nature, "quirky" did the job. XD What IS your favourite Pokemon? :3

Haha. My friend once actually told me Im quirky. She stated she is a weirdo. I said well I am too. She said no, you are not a weirdo. You are the quirky type! You are cute and funny and original, just wonderfully charmingly adorably weird and lovable in peoples eyes. ...she was all too kind. :)

Favourite pokemon? That is a hard one! I cant just pick one over all others! I have many favourites, Lucario absolutely being one of them! I love it how politely he thanks me when I give him poke puffs! ♥ soulful, there's definitely deepness in him and wishdom in his eyes. And yes, loyalty you already mentioned!

Haunter is also such a cool pokemon and Abra... Dewgong.. Ponyta. Ivysaur. And so many others! :'D I like Eevee and all his evolutions... Im very keen on my Sylveon. Went through hell of a trouble to get myself a FEMALE one. Gotta love Tyrantrum too, heck he is practically T-rex! One can never argue with Rex! :P

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hi there!
    Welcome on PC! :3X and Y are such great games... Better late than never, right? ;) If you ever wanna talk abut sun and moon, you can message me! :)
    ° Have a great time here °

Back