• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Evening

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2014
    My purpose is the gathering of knowedge for the betterment of my own understanding of pokemon.

But not quite a seriously as that sounded.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, I see~ Hm, being more knowledgeable about pokemon is pretty fun to do; people are always creating theories and coming up with new ideas, and I guess that's because people often see the pokemon world from outside the box. Hm. Ah, but yes, there is also the standard pokemon mechanics that are easy to learn, as well as some tips and tricks. PC is a great place to learn about them, so welcome!

Maybe try checking out the pokemon boards. For example, there's the Pokemon General board. You can talk about the pokemon world in general there! As well as participate in a few leisurely topics like the ones from the Pokemon Voting Polls (ie. what's your favourite pokemon). There is also the Pokemon Gaming Central section. It's sort of like Pokemon General, except this one focuses more towards the games, like the standard game mechanics and so on. There is waaay more pokemon boards than that to choose from, though! The Battle Center can help you learn about competitive pokemon, while some guides over at the Trade Corner can help you learn about pokemon breeding. So, I hope this helps you explore!

So, good luck on bettering your understanding, and I hope we can meet again someday! Feel free to ask the staff anytime you need assistance, and I hope you'll have a wonderful stay! Welcome to PC. :3

Years
  • Haha, well, you'll find just that here. Nice choice in becoming a member and very hearty welcome, Mysterious_Sceptile! Great to meet you.

Like Aura has outlined, we have plenty of Pokemon boards here so you'll certainly better your knowledge from sticking around. I'm currently slowly but surely learning the gist of these new competitive battling changes with the help of the Battle Center's resources so we're pretty much all learning around here, hehe. :) How long have you been into the franchise? What do you enjoy most about it? It's a given that the games are awesome but there is more to Pokemon than just that, right?!

Either way, be sure to continue posting and become an active member.. it's very worth it. You'll meet more friends than you'd ever expect! People here are pretty wonderful so we're always down for a good chat. That includes myself, of course, so don't be scared to shoot me a message to talk about anything. See you. <3

Back