• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good morning from the (not so) snowy Finland!

Hi!
I just made account here as you might have noticed by now...
I'm big Pokémon and Dr. Who fan.. as my name could suggest.
I have been playing pokémon on/off since 1st gen but took long
break between pearl/diamond and X/Y.
I have played pokémon pretty casual until now. Might be that
I didn't have reliable data connection earlier and couldn't
play online. So I'm kinda in middle of breeding perfect pokémon
team for online battling(single).. So I could use some advice's!

-Fezzes/Fezful of Pokéballs

Years
    Heya Fez! Welcome to the forums! So, you're Finnish? Not often I see them around here but hey diversity is always welcome indeed, in fact we have loads of people from all over the world.

And yeah, Pokemon fans are always welcome indeed, I've been a fan for 16 years and I've played the games for 10 years. Don't worry if you skipped a few games, you can always find time to catch up and see what has changed during then. If you were looking into competitive help do check out the Battle Center section here where you can get all the help you need, plus we have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle fellow members.

PC has its fair share of Doctor Who fans as well, so the Doctor Who club in Fan Clubs & Groups is also worth checking out, I wonder who your fave Doctor is btw? Mine's Ten, because David Tennant ftw. I'm sure all the places I suggested will keep you busy, and if you ever need help just ask any one of the friendly staff team, they are there to help you after all.

Anyways, I'll see ya around! Have fun and make some new friends along the way!

- Hikari

Heya Fez! Welcome to the forums! So, you're Finnish? Not often I see them around here but hey diversity is always welcome indeed, in fact we have loads of people from all over the world.

And yeah, Pokemon fans are always welcome indeed, I've been a fan for 16 years and I've played....
    [snipped]

- Hikari

Ok thank you for the info and.. My favorite Doctor(s) are 4th and 11th I cant say which I like more.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Morning Fezful! Glad to have you here with us today :D You've come to the right place, that's for sure. Welcome!

As you can see, there's lots to do around here! Although we're mainly about Pokemon, we also spread our focuses to many other things such as writing, art, lively debates and discussions, hearty chit-chat and conversations, and so much more! You'll have all the time you want to check everything out, but first, let's focus on you!

Hm, why not check out the Dr. Who fanclub for starters? I'm sure a fan such as yourself would fit right in :P Also, the Pokemon Gaming Central is a must-visit place for all Pokemon gamers. It doesn't matter which generations one has or has not played - there's always something for everyone!

I do empathise with your lack of reliable connection... I too face a similar problem haha. Although I'm not able to help you with that, I can bring you to our Battle Center where people would be happy to give you advice on anything and everything about competitive battling and breeding. I wish you all the best!

Do give me or any of the staff in bold a ring if you have any questions whatsoever! Until then, have the time of your life at PC. Seeya around, friend! :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, Fezful! Nice to see that you've signed up here; I'm sure you'll enjoy it. From my experience, I could say that this is a very friendly community, and it's just generally easy when it comes to getting to know others; when it comes to that, you'll be having no issues at all. :] Nonetheless, I'm glad to meet you; I go by Peitharchia, but you are free to refer to me as Ashley.

Like you, I've been playing since generation one as well. Started off with Pokémon Blue which my dad gave, and have been addicted to the series ever since. Which was your first game? Also, of all the ones you've played, which is your favorite? It'd have to be Blue for me, but aside from that, I would say Emerald. X and Y are great, too. I'm a little disappointed by the length of their story, though; it was a little short. d:

For all your breeding and competitive help, you should definitely check out the links that Hikamaru and Autumn Reverie had posted; we've got a lot of traders and battlers in those sections, so I'm sure they'll be able to guide you through. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here! If you ever need help getting your way around the forums, you may always contact staff; those who are in bold usernames. If you feel like talking, you're free to send me some message; I'm always up for chatting. Have fun, okay? n__n

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi! Morning to you, Fezful! Welcome to PC pal! <3

I used to watch Dr. Who a lot until I couldn't find it on the air where I lived anymore. Eh, save my lack of trying mind you, it still is a pretty awesome show! I've been playing pokemon since the first gen as well. A lot of good memories, and X&Y still makes Pokemon pretty fun to play! Anyways, here you will see the many pokemon boards such as Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, if you wish to discuss those games! But there are loads more boards than that, so, take time to explore the ones that interest you!

Check out the Trade Corner if you seek some advice about breeding! The trade regulars there are pretty knowledgeable about that, so if you want, feel free to ask them! There are also some guides around there that you can have a glimpse to check them out too! I too, am aiming to breeding some more pokemon soon, so, I wish the best of luck for the both of us!

Have a great stay, and see you around! Anytime you need a PC friend, I'm always here for ya! Or if we can chat, that's okay too! <3

Back