• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Morning! (Is this better?)

B-Rabbitt

On Darkened Wings He Fell
Years
  • Good morning my name is David!
    I've been fairly absent from the pokemon theme for a good while now and have just gotten hold of my White 2!
    I joined Serebii not to long ago thinking that i'd find alot of new people to talk to and people to trade with.
    Yet it was fairly vacant!
    SO!
    I'm hoping that this site will be much more responsive to my joining ! :)
    I've been playing pokemon since the red and blue days so i can definately call myself a weathered veteran! Although i never took mind to none of these effort value things back then!

I'm hoping to find some kind people who will help me begin the startings of my trading life style! as i've just started White 2 (6th gym)

I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you!
    :]

Oh im also an anime freak :D so yeah those of you who know my name and Avatar are most welcome xD Thanks for reading!

Years
  • Hi David!

Its nice to ear that you came back to pokemon theme after an absent, and more if you began with pokemon white 2, because that version with the black 2 come with a lot of great adittions.

This is definitely one of the most active forums that I know. And the trade section is one of my favorites, because you can find very nice people, the link for that section is this:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=248

Here you can find too themes about pokemon battles, club pokemons, club of other interest, forums about topics like the new pokemon x/y that will be release in october, and many other things.

Just remember see the forum rules, before posting, the most of the rules are intuitives, like don't be rude with our comrades, post in the right forum, etc.

I'm currently playing pokemon black 1, and i guess im in the 6 bagde too. For last if you have any question, you can sent a message to the moderators.

So Welcome, and have fun :)

Years
  • PANDORA HEARTS PANDORA HEARTS PANDORA HEARTS
    I love you instantly. Break is my favorite from the series, but they're all great characters and the story is wonderful.

Anywaay, welcome to PC! We're generally quite friendly around here and have some really cool members, plus some awesome staff. I'm sure you'll like it around the forum. :) Have an account on Serebii myself but I never was that active there.. the forum skins don't exactly appeal to me, haha. xD It's great to see that you've been involving yourself with the community already though, so keep at it! There are new topics popping up every day so it's pretty hard to get bored.

Ohh, I've been into Pokemon since the days of Red and Blue too! Didn't start learning about EVs until a few years ago though, so I can see what you mean. Pokemon's more complicated than it seems, though thanks to IVs and EVs there's a ton more to do in the game. :3 Most of my main teams are EVed now and they do so much better in battles! Like Dangelitus said, you'll find a home in the Trade Corner and hopefully end up getting whatever trades you need. The members there are lovely people; just make sure to read the section rules and you'll be good to go! Perhaps we can trade down the line when I actually have a Wi-Fi connection.

By the way you should totally check out General Entertainment! That's the best place to talk about anime and you'd be quite welcome over at that board. n~n

See you around B-Rabbit, have a great time!

Back