• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good 'ol PC!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know for awhile there was talk of dissent amongst members, but now I really think PC is back in full force! There have been at least 85 members on every time I've been here, and everyone seems as nice as always! I think PC has made it through dark times!

Does anyone else agree? disagree?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Yeah I have noticed that! I think its almost there, but not quite yet. We can do so much better and I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *nods*

Were would PC be without you two?!

Eliana-Love your avie and siggy! =3
    [I'm a huge renamon fan!]

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    I think PC is doing awsome. I really adore their layout, and the people here are sooooooooo nice!! I think that if there ever is another dark time, PC will be in and out of it in the blink of an eye. ^_~

~Kelsey *blinks...just to be safe. XD*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I think that deep down most of the veterans still feel buried by the influx of new members, me included (though I'm not a vet)...as I've said, in a short time, the entire PC dynamic has changed, and for all I know, it could shortly change again. We've been through a lot lately, between the divisions over the thunderdome (which, in protest, I still refuse to enter), the PC Presidential Race, and old incidents like the sudden loss of older members and the dare thread debacle. We've got a lot to sort out, and I'm hoping we do it in the right way. But, and please, nobody get angry at me for this, we're not united as a community where everyone can coexist with each other. Just my opinion, not trying to sound way too down on PC or anything.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • A thought just came to me. Im a Communist cuz I'm part of a Community. XD that was really random...but yeah...even threads can cause problems....

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kaga:

I think the new members are helping out the community. Once they learn the ropes of course ^^;

I think I might call myself a vet, and I'm fine with everything here. BTW: What are you protesting in the TDome? I myself love it.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I just think it's a needless tool for division here...I suppose not many people have a problem with it, but it could be dangerous for PC at some point. Just my opinion, though <_<;; *ducks as bricks are thrown at him*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't believe we were ever in a dark time. I knew there were problems but I didn't try to lay blame as to why. I just…keep enjoying myself and doing my appointed tasks. *shrugs*
    On the T-dome though, I think it's basically good. No one has really forged a grudge or anything to anyone over it. At…the moment it's kids exploring out the chance to talk about "bad" stuff with peers mostly, but it has hope. Maybe I'll get around to making the T-dome thread I wanted to a few months ago. XD

The dares thing was…meh. o_o Confusing but somewhat amusing. Still, if you just get in there and forget about "PC resurrection" or "popularity" those things will flow naturally.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years

• *cough* I tend to agree with Kaga on all of that.. but i guess i'll just keep as quiet as possible <<;;

Well i used to adore PC. My favourite forum, i trusted everyone on it and people were so welcoming. In the recent months to me.. things have changed. It's hard to describe because so many people would not understand or take it the wrong way. It has dynamicly changed. Meh..
    Alot of things have been going on recently. It was a pretty harsh shock to see some of the more popular and original members leave, and the large inactive-ness of PC through the summer vacation period. The creation of the T-dome (which alike Kaga i refuse to enter in protest) which so far has just proved to have stereotypical topics of teenagers that i feared would turn up. I don't see much good in the place, it could have been good, but so far it's not appealing. The whole dare thread thing got on my nerves.. it was immature and i got confused about whether some of the people WERE female/male or not. I dunno... for me it just didn't catch on. I used to trust and like all the mods here but i don't feel the same anymore. Not giving any names, but i just have some problems with a few of them. MSN is one of the reasons i feel like this, since seeing mods outside of PC can make a big difference. PC's more active now, but there's been quite alot of noobs around. I guess it can't be helped, but there's something different about the amount of noobs ect.

At the moment i have a few problems with various things at PC.. but it's just my opinion. Please don't feel offended, PC is a great place, but there are some things i dislike nowadays. With all respect intact. I don't want to sound like it's too bad or anything.. o_o;;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    I think that deep down most of the veterans still feel buried by the influx of new members, me included (though I'm not a vet)...as I've said, in a short time, the entire PC dynamic has changed, and for all I know, it could shortly change again. We've been through a lot lately, between the divisions over the thunderdome (which, in protest, I still refuse to enter), the PC Presidential Race, and old incidents like the sudden loss of older members and the dare thread debacle. We've got a lot to sort out, and I'm hoping we do it in the right way. But, and please, nobody get angry at me for this, we're not united as a community where everyone can coexist with each other. Just my opinion, not trying to sound way too down on PC or anything.
    The T-Dome is ok, but if one doesn't like it, you can always participate less of it. I find some of the threads disturbing, and so did not participate in them.
    I'm a veteran, and I agree with what you have said. Though I feel left out at times, I now have more friends than during the first 3-5 months that I was here. (Old PC)
    I would like to get to know people here, but my time online is always limited, I have a life too, so I'll never catch up much even if I stay for long. Still, I have always loved PC. I hope it can stay this way or get better.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hmm...I've been considering going into the T-Dome for some time to be a force for good there, but I know that the majority of people here have an intense hatred for people like me. So, because of that, my train of thought is that I'd be useless there, and only end up getting flamed every day for going against the great majority...I just think it's corrupting PC as a whole, but I suppose people like that =/

Back