• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Or Bad?! (PMD1)

*-Donkey In Mr-*

Feel The Power Of Zapdos!
    Years
    Well i started a new game and got psyduck and i done it again and got.......Meowth!
    And my partners Pikachu is this good or bad Pikachu level's up really fast and mewoth is level 10 and knows bite growl and scratch pikachu know's thunderbolt thunder wave quick attack and growl how's my team oh and magnemite is level 8.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2010
    When I got my pokemon mystery dungeon, I got Pikachu first, just what I wanted.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Thats good. Your team is good, just need to level u will be fine. Yeah, hey! You're one of the few people like me who still play PMD1.

Mooni

Espeon and Umbreon Luver <3
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    I still play! I am working on getting Umbreon & Espeon. I have the names & everything.

EDIT: Sorry off-topic. I got Charmander but, I did it again & got Cubone, so made Charmander my parter.

Hacker12

<----- He's My Fav Pokemon :P
    Years
    when i restarted i got mudkip and and i made pikachu my partner

and Cyndiquil is the best starter you can get because of his smokescreen attack wich he learns early in the game

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    That is quite a good team you have there. Leveling up is the key. It will help you and your partner stay strong. You will have to be very strong when taking on all those pesky legendaries.
    I find it funny that you have a Meowth and Pikachu. (Two enemies in the anime)

Mooni

Espeon and Umbreon Luver <3
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    Charmander haves smokescreen, too!!!! For Hannah, I just finished recruiting Ho-oh. XD

EDIT: I think yu' are talking to me....

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Hey I still play PMD1 but now i'm focusing on the second one. For some reason i don't get a letter saying i can go buried relic and i've cleared solar cave about 10 times, help! (sorry about goin offtopic)

EDIT: Anyone else have PMD2?

Back