• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Good places to use Vs. Seeker?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    Before I fight the E4, I need ti get my level 45-50 pokemon to some decent levels. Where are some good places to use the Vs. Seeker?

Years
    Go to Fight Area and exit via north to this route. There should be two bird keepers and a Psychic. Levels reaching 60!. It is the route where you find the Dubious Disk.

:16:
    notice how he said he hadn't beaten the elite four?

anyways, your best bet is to rebattle the trainers on victory road or the route before that, because they are the leadup trainers and are most likely to have high-ish level pokemon.

Years
    The best place to train is with the accually pokes in victory road or use the Vs seeker just before you enter Sunnyshore city

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    Go places where there are strong trainers. It doesn't really matter where, as long as there are strong wilds and trainers there, maybe like the route before victory road and mt coronet area.

Years
    Before Elite Four: I'd usually just go walk on the path between Lake Valor and Sunnyshore. There's a Rich Boy trainer with a Luxio that I'd fight over and over. Some of the trainers there have some Gyarados too.

After Elite Four: On route 228 I think it is, (the one all sandstorm-y), you'll see a female Ace trainer near the most north western exit. She carries an Aipon, Rapidash and Chansey which give great experience.

supersmashbro93

Game Lover
    Years
    the absolute best place is out side the resort area theres two trainers facing each other with mid 50's pokemon i get like between 2000 and 4000 exp it works thats how i train my high level pokemon

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Yeah. The resort area, definitely. Oh if you want to train weak level pokemon then use the place right outside of I think either Jubilife or Floaroma. I can't remember where the double battle with 2 pachirisu is.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Well it depends one weather you just want them for ingame use or if they are going to be your competative pokemon for wifi battles if so then ev train your pokemon don't just level them up with any old pokemon. If you ev train your pokemon then they become better than just leveled up pokemon. Ev training is a long and hard process but it is worth it. If your going to ev train then strong wild pokemon will be your best bet, you will just have to find out which pokemon ev trains which stat. If you want to know more on ev training pm me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Personally, I go by Veilstone and use it on the two Ace Trainers. One has a Glameow/Purugly and Kadabra/Alakazam and the other guy has Monferno and Gyarados.

They're pretty decent, seeing as how after the league, they're at about level 60. >.>

Back