• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good sleeper or bad sleeper

overall what are u

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    By now I'd say I'm a fairly good sleeper; as long as I don't force myself to go to bed earlier than I'm used to, then I can fall asleep within a short while of going to bed, assuming I don't have anything on my mind. However, I can't sleep past a certain amount of hours (I think about five or six in my case) before I start getting restless and waking up in the middle of the night and such.

Though I've had some bouts of insomnia before...there have been some nights where I just can not get to sleep no matter what I try. Thankfully I haven't had any of those lately, and am actually more prone to falling asleep before I decide to go to bed, ah ha.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hmm, I've never really been a "good sleeper". If I try to go to bed anytime earlier then I'm used to, I just lie there and stare at the ceiling and stuff. Not that I don't have an impossible time falling asleep every night though. Once I fall asleep I'm out until the morning, thankfully \o/

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    well i'm a bad sleeper no matter what if there is school the next day.
    But i sleep right through the night if i have a break tomorrow.
    Its a weird thing because i sleep for 10 hours and i am still drowsy.
    but i sleep for 9 hours and wake up refreshed on a free day.
    I am overall a bad sleeper since there is more school days than breaks.
    but it takes me a while to sleep because i think too much about what i did that day and wondered if i regretted it or not.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I guess I am a bad sleeper D: I wake up in the middle of the night randomly and think there is something in my room when there really isn't. I get scared really easly too, so I have a hard time going back to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    u know spakale okberry i think you are ALMOST exactly like me or maybe exactly like me

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I am a good sleeper.

Last night, I evidently slept through a tornado.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    It usually takes me past 12am to feel sleepy. Yeah I stay up till at least 1am listening to music and playing DS. Then I wake up at 7am. k ... only about 5-7 hours sleep. Good enough for me, so I suppose I'm a good sleeper.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't really know whether I'm a good sleeper or a bad one, but all I know is that I normally sleep the right amount of hours so...

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'm quite a good sleeper, but sometimes i wake up at around 3 a.m and can't get back to sleep again.

Back