• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Team?

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
Years
  • Hello everyone, it's Flash here today to ask you guys some advice on how to improve this team or tell me if it's good already! :)

Arceus @ Draco Plate
    Ability: Multitype
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
    Naughty Nature
    - Judgment
    - Ancient Power
    - Draco Meteor
    - Protect

Jirachi @ Razor Claw
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
    Gentle Nature
    - Thunder
    - Drain Punch
    - Calm Mind
    - Wish

Venusaur (M) @ Meadow Plate
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Light Screen
    - Leaf Storm
    - Earthquake
    - Giga Drain

Arcanine (F) @ Flame Plate
    Ability: Intimidate
    Careful Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Extreme Speed
    - Fire Blast
    - Rest

Gengar (M) @ Spell Tag
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Rash Nature
    IVs: 0 Spe
    - Dark Pulse
    - Protect
    - Shadow Ball
    - Perish Song

Kyogre-Primal @ Splash Plate
    Ability: Primordial Sea
    EVs: 156 Def / 100 SpA / 252 Spe
    Careful Nature
    - Hydro Pump
    - Origin Pulse
    - Water Spout
    - Calm Mind

Thanks again! :)

-Flash

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yo, is this for Battle Spot or Pokemon Showdown or what? Also it's physically impossible to have a Primal Kyogre hold a Splash Plate since it needs the Blue Orb in order to undergo Primal Reversion.

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
  • Yo, is this for Battle Spot or Pokemon Showdown or what? Also it's physically impossible to have a Primal Kyogre hold a Splash Plate since it needs the Blue Orb in order to undergo Primal Reversion.

Haha I noticed that a few seconds ago, fixed it now, and its in Pokemon Showdown. :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok then. The first thing that needs to be established is what tier you're going to battle in. Your team has 2 Pokemon classified in Ubers (Arceus and Kyogre), 3 in OU (Jirachi, Gengar, and Venusaur), and 1 in UU (Arcanine). As the team stands now you can only use it in Ubers, since Pokemon in higher tiers cannot be used in lower tiers, so Arceus and Kyogre are barred from battling in OU, UU, RU, NU, etc.

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
  • Ok then. The first thing that needs to be established is what tier you're going to battle in. Your team has 2 Pokemon classified in Ubers (Arceus and Kyogre), 3 in OU (Jirachi, Gengar, and Venusaur), and 1 in UU (Arcanine). As the team stands now you can only use it in Ubers, since Pokemon in higher tiers cannot be used in lower tiers, so Arceus and Kyogre are barred from battling in OU, UU, RU, NU, etc.

Yeah sorry, I need to clear some things up. I was, in fact, planning on using it in Ubers. Sorry again for the trouble! :)

-Flash

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah sorry, I need to clear some things up. I was, in fact, planning on using it in Ubers. Sorry again for the trouble! :)

-Flash
    Alright, Ubers it is then.

First thing to do is to drop Venusaur and Arcanine from the team. They're honestly gonna be dead weight for you in Ubers (and are terribly outclassed, and being really outclassed in Ubers is something you don't wanna be), and it frees up space to fill a few holes anyway.

But we'll look at the sets for the Pokemon that we are gonna keep before filling those 2 slots. Starting with Jirachi. I think that something like this would be best for your team:

Good Team?

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 248 HP/252 SpD/8 Atk
    Careful Nature
    -Stealth Rock
    -Thunder Wave
    -Iron Head
    -Fire Punch/Ice Punch

This does a few useful things for you:
    It sets up Stealth Rock. Entry hazards are stupidly useful in singles, and Stealth Rock is easily the best of the 3. The damage it provides in invaluable for putting pressure on Rock-weak 'mons and inching threats closer to KO range. Thunder Wave provides a way to cripple Xerneas and Mega Salamence (as well as other fast pokes), 2 HUGE threats in the Ubers meta. You always need at least a little something for those 2. Iron Head gives you something to shred Mega Diancie with and do some damage to Xerneas. Last slot is simply coverage. Fire Punch hits Ferrothorn hard, while Ice Punch hits most of the Dragons a little harder than STAB Iron head will. A specially defensive spread helps you not get OHKO'd by GeoXern.

Next is Primal Kyogre. It's not the king of Ubers anymore like it used to be pre-ORAS, but it's still fairly good. Things is, your current set has 3 Water moves and Calm Mind. As powerful as rain-boosted, base 180 Sp.Attack Water STAB is, having 3 Water attacks as your only attacks is just begging Primal Groudon and bulky Water resists to come in and wall you to hell and back and then some. It needs coverage, something like this:

Good Team?

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
    EVs: 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
    Timid Nature
    -Origin Pulse/Water Spout
    -Thunder
    -Ice Beam
    -Calm Mind

Nature and EVs let it speed tie with other max Speed base 90s, but you can alternatively run a Modest nature and take some Speed out and place it into HP or something for even more firepower and a little bulk. Thunder allows it to destroy opposing Kyogre and Water Arceus, while Ice Beam threatens all the Ice weak pokes in the tier.

Since you're using Gengar you might as well use it's Ubers-only Mega Evolution:

Good Team?

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
    Ability: Levitate---->Shadow Tag
    EVs: 248 HP/84 SpD/176 Spe
    Timid Nature
    -Perish Song
    -Protect
    -Taunt
    -Disable/Substitute

You could also keep your current EV spread and useShadow Ball+Focus Blast+Sludge Bomb+Taunt for a more offensive version to kill Latias and Giratina-O, common Primal Groudon switch-ins and general annoyances.

And then there's Arceus. Arceus in general is a top threat since it can be any type and has a pretty good movepool that lets it be somewhat versatile. Some Arceus forms are not so good though. Arceus-Dragon is one of those. In a tier filled with Dragons there are better options for a Dragon type than Arceus (read:almost all of them) so why use Dragon Arceus? A better one for your team would be Ground Arceus imo.

Good Team?

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    -Swords Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Recover/Ice Beam

or

Good Team?

EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    -Calm Mind
    -Judgment
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover/Refresh

Ground Arceus provides you with something to absorb enemy Thunder Waves with and checks Zekrom and more importantly, most Primal Groudon variants. The first set is a straight up attacking set that has a lot of power after a Swords Dance and gets good coverage with EQ+SE alone. Ice Beam probably seems weird on it but it's actually good for sniping Mega Salamence, who often likes to come in thinking that it'll get a set-up opportunity since it is immune to Ground type Judgment and can weaken the inaccurate Stone Edge with Intimidate. But Recover's still good. The 2nd set is a more tanky set that's not burn bait, though most people prefer the first set.

Ok, now we can get to the 2 empty slots. Filling the first one is easy. Ya just gotta put in this motherfucker:

Good Team?

Primal Groudon is the current King of Ubers, finally dethroning Kyogre in ORAS after living in fear of it for 3 generations. Desolate Land is a fantastic ability for it, eliminating what would be a crippling weakness for it and boosting its new found Fire STABs. It can check Xerneas to some degree. It has a great stat distribution, sporting crazy good mixed attacking stats and having good natural (physical) bulk. It's versatile as fuck because it has so many viable options and can legit fit on any team in Ubers.

....Does have a few issues though despite its greatness. Its STABs are walled (unless you Swords Danced) by shit like Latias and Giratina-O/A, it's Sp.Defense and Speed (unless it Rock Polished) leave something to be desired, and it lacks any sort of recovery besides Rest. It also has 4 moveslot syndrome a little bit.

But it's still really good.

I'll let you come up with a set for it though and see what happens. Just remember that it has to hold the Red Orb.

As for the final slot....we can work that out once you've read all this and thought about a Primal Groudon set. Feel free to ask questions too.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Alright, Ubers it is then.

First thing to do is to drop Venusaur and Arcanine from the team. They're honestly gonna be dead weight for you in Ubers (and are terribly outclassed, and being really outclassed in Ubers is something you don't wanna be), and it frees up space to fill a few holes anyway.

But we'll look at the sets for the Pokemon that we are gonna keep before filling those 2 slots. Starting with Jirachi. I think that something like this would be best for your team:

Good Team?

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    EVs: 248 HP/252 SpD/8 Atk
    Careful Nature
    -Stealth Rock
    -Thunder Wave
    -Iron Head
    -Fire Punch/Ice Punch

This does a few useful things for you:
    It sets up Stealth Rock. Entry hazards are stupidly useful in singles, and Stealth Rock is easily the best of the 3. The damage it provides in invaluable for putting pressure on Rock-weak 'mons and inching threats closer to KO range. Thunder Wave provides a way to cripple Xerneas and Mega Salamence (as well as other fast pokes), 2 HUGE threats in the Ubers meta. You always need at least a little something for those 2. Iron Head gives you something to shred Mega Diancie with and do some damage to Xerneas. Last slot is simply coverage. Fire Punch hits Ferrothorn hard, while Ice Punch hits most of the Dragons a little harder than STAB Iron head will. A specially defensive spread helps you not get OHKO'd by GeoXern.

Next is Primal Kyogre. It's not the king of Ubers anymore like it used to be pre-ORAS, but it's still fairly good. Things is, your current set has 3 Water moves and Calm Mind. As powerful as rain-boosted, base 180 Sp.Attack Water STAB is, having 3 Water attacks as your only attacks is just begging Primal Groudon and bulky Water resists to come in and wall you to hell and back and then some. It needs coverage, something like this:

Good Team?

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
    EVs: 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 Def
    Timid Nature
    -Origin Pulse/Water Spout
    -Thunder
    -Ice Beam
    -Calm Mind

Nature and EVs let it speed tie with other max Speed base 90s, but you can alternatively run a Modest nature and take some Speed out and place it into HP or something for even more firepower and a little bulk. Thunder allows it to destroy opposing Kyogre and Water Arceus, while Ice Beam threatens all the Ice weak pokes in the tier.

Since you're using Gengar you might as well use it's Ubers-only Mega Evolution:

Good Team?

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
    Ability: Levitate---->Shadow Tag
    EVs: 248 HP/84 SpD/176 Spe
    Timid Nature
    -Perish Song
    -Protect
    -Taunt
    -Disable/Substitute

You could also keep your current EV spread and useShadow Ball+Focus Blast+Sludge Bomb+Taunt for a more offensive version to kill Latias and Giratina-O, common Primal Groudon switch-ins and general annoyances.

And then there's Arceus. Arceus in general is a top threat since it can be any type and has a pretty good movepool that lets it be somewhat versatile. Some Arceus forms are not so good though. Arceus-Dragon is one of those. In a tier filled with Dragons there are better options for a Dragon type than Arceus (read:almost all of them) so why use Dragon Arceus? A better one for your team would be Ground Arceus imo.

Good Team?

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    -Swords Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Recover/Ice Beam

or

Good Team?

EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Calm Nature
    -Calm Mind
    -Judgment
    -Ice Beam
    -Recover/Refresh

Ground Arceus provides you with something to absorb enemy Thunder Waves with and checks Zekrom and more importantly, most Primal Groudon variants. The first set is a straight up attacking set that has a lot of power after a Swords Dance and gets good coverage with EQ+SE alone. Ice Beam probably seems weird on it but it's actually good for sniping Mega Salamence, who often likes to come in thinking that it'll get a set-up opportunity since it is immune to Ground type Judgment and can weaken the inaccurate Stone Edge with Intimidate. But Recover's still good. The 2nd set is a more tanky set that's not burn bait, though most people prefer the first set.

Ok, now we can get to the 2 empty slots. Filling the first one is easy. Ya just gotta put in this motherpsyducker:

Good Team?

Primal Groudon is the current King of Ubers, finally dethroning Kyogre in ORAS after living in fear of it for 3 generations. Desolate Land is a fantastic ability for it, eliminating what would be a crippling weakness for it and boosting its new found Fire STABs. It can check Xerneas to some degree. It has a great stat distribution, sporting crazy good mixed attacking stats and having good natural (physical) bulk. It's versatile as psyduck because it has so many viable options and can legit fit on any team in Ubers.

....Does have a few issues though despite its greatness. Its STABs are walled (unless you Swords Danced) by muk like Latias and Giratina-O/A, it's Sp.Defense and Speed (unless it Rock Polished) leave something to be desired, and it lacks any sort of recovery besides Rest. It also has 4 moveslot syndrome a little bit.

But it's still really good.

I'll let you come up with a set for it though and see what happens. Just remember that it has to hold the Red Orb.

As for the final slot....we can work that out once you've read all this and thought about a Primal Groudon set. Feel free to ask questions too.
    Why are you using a Calm nature on CM Arceus when Calm Mind already takes care of its Special Defense? Timid is still the better nature.

To add to the above, Primal Groudon needs heavy specially defensive investment to effectively check Xerneas, another top threat in Ubers. It can even act as a backup Stealth Rock user if Jirachi happens to go down.

These are the ideal Primal Groudon sets:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Earthquake/Precipice Blades
    -Lava Plume/Stone Edge
    -Roar/Dragon Tail/Thunder Wave
    Nature: Relaxed
    EVs: 252 HP/56 Def/200 SDef
    Item: Red Orb

or
    -Rock Polish
    -Precipice Blades
    -Fire Punch/Stone Edge
    -Dragon Claw/Swords Dance
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 104 HP/252 Atk/96 SDef/56 Spe

or
    -Rock Polish
    -Precipice Blades
    -Fire Blast
    -Dragon Pulse
    Nature: Mild
    EVs: 96 Atk/252 SAtk/104 SDef/56 Spe

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
  • Thanks so much for your advice guys! :) Oh, and Nah, I figured out that first thing you said about Arcanine and Venusaur very fast in my first 2 rounds in Uber with the team. Pretty much all Uber teams I've seen have nothing but legendaries. Anyways, I'll test your methods out, thanks again! :)

-Flash

Darkrai @ Dread Plate
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
    Gentle Nature
    - Hypnosis
    - Nightmare
    - Rest
    - Blizzard

Deoxys-Speed @ Light Clay
    Ability: Pressure
    - Meteor Mash
    - Light Screen
    - Nasty Plot
    - Psycho Boost

Abomasnow-Mega (M) @ Abomasite
    Ability: Snow Warning
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
    Mild Nature
    - Blizzard
    - Earthquake
    - Giga Drain
    - Light Screen

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Hasty Nature
    - Frenzy Plant
    - Protect
    - Leaf Storm
    - Drain Punch

Blaziken-Mega (M) @ Blazikenite
    Ability: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
    Lonely Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - High Jump Kick
    - Overheat
    - Rest

Slowbro-Mega (M) @ Slowbronite
    Ability: Shell Armor
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
    Lax Nature
    - Scald
    - Earthquake
    - Toxic
    - Slack Off

This is another team I have, if you don't mind critiquing it. I feel like I have too many offensive moves, and not enough defense. My EVs are kinda wacky as well. Note: This is also an Uber team, I pretty much only play Uber as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Why are you using a Calm nature on CM Arceus when Calm Mind already takes care of its Special Defense? Timid is still the better nature.
    Woops, that's what I meant. Fixed it.

Darkrai @ Dread Plate
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
    Gentle Nature
    - Hypnosis
    - Nightmare
    - Rest
    - Blizzard

Deoxys-Speed @ Light Clay
    - Meteor Mash
    - Light Screen
    - Nasty Plot
    - Psycho Boost

Abomasnow-Mega (M) @ Abomasite
    Ability: Snow Warning
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
    Mild Nature
    - Blizzard
    - Earthquake
    - Giga Drain
    - Light Screen

Sceptile-Mega @ Sceptilite
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Hasty Nature
    - Frenzy Plant
    - Protect
    - Leaf Storm
    - Drain Punch

Blaziken-Mega (M) @ Blazikenite
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
    Lonely Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - High Jump Kick
    - Overheat
    - Rest

Slowbro-Mega (M) @ Slowbronite
    Ability: Shell Armor
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
    Lax Nature
    - Scald
    - Earthquake
    - Toxic
    - Slack Off

This is another team I have, if you don't mind critiquing it. I feel like I have too many offensive moves, and not enough defense. My EVs are kinda wacky as well. Note: This is also an Uber team, I pretty much only play Uber as of now.
    Deoxys gets Meteor Mash?
    You don't necessarily have to run a mix of offense and defense on a team. That is one team archetype, but it's not the only one.

But lemme ask you something. When you're making your teams, what exactly is your thought process? What makes you decide to pick that nature and these moves on this Pokemon?

Also, having 4 megas on a team is a bad idea since you can only mega evolve one Pokemon per battle.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • You do realize Darkrai gets a better sleep move in Dark Void, right? Use it. It has better accuracy than Hypnosis. Nightmare is a bad move because the opponent can switch to negate its effects. Darkrai is also somewhat frail by Uber standards, so Rest is a bad option. Lack of STAB hurts on Darkrai, really; Blizzard is also inaccurate:
    -Dark Pulse
    -Thunder/Sludge Bomb
    -Taunt/Nasty Plot
    -Dark Void
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
    Item: Life Orb

or
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dark Void
    Item: Leftovers

Speed forme Deoxys is better at support roles. It's outclassed by its Attack forme in offensive roles because of its significantly higher offensive power in exchange for extreme frailty. Take note that Psycho Boost will negate your Nasty Plot boosts; both Speed and Attack Deoxys can't afford to set up multiple times in a match:

Speed forme:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Spikes
    -Taunt
    -Knock Off/Skill Swap
    Nature: Jolly/Timid
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe (Jolly) or 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe (Timid)
    Item: Focus Sash

or
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Taunt
    -Stealth Rock
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
    Item: Light Clay

Attack forme:
    -Psycho Boost
    -Superpower/Low Kick
    -Knock Off/Ice Beam
    -Extreme Speed/Knock Off/Hidden Power (Fire)
    Nature: Naive
    EVs: 68 Atk/252 SAtk/188 Spe
    Item: Life Orb/Focus Sash

Non-Mega alternatives on the team are Latias, Latios, Origin Giratina and Primal Kyogre (as already pointed out). You can keep Blaziken as the Mega if you want, but Mega Salamence is another option:

Latias:
    -Draco Meteor
    -Psyshock
    -Defog
    -Roost/Healing Wish
    EVs: 212 HP/120 SAtk/176 Spe
    Item: Soul Dew

Latios:
    -Draco Meteor
    -Psyshock
    -Defog
    -Roost/Hidden Power (Fire)/Memento
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe

White Kyurem (note that it needs Defog support from things like Arceus):
    -Draco Meteor
    -Ice Beam
    -Fusion Flare
    -Focus Blast/Earth Power
    Nature: Modest/Timid
    EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Choice Specs

Origin Giratina:
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Dragon Tail
    -Defog
    -Earthquake/Stone Edge/Will-o-Wisp
    EVs: 252 Atk/248 Def/8 SDef
    Item: Griseous Orb

or
    -Draco Meteor
    -Shadow Ball/Dragon Tail
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Toxic/Defog
    Nature: Rash
    EVs: 180 Atk/252 SAtk/76 Spe

Blaziken:
    -Flare Blitz
    -Low Kick
    -Swords Dance/Protect
    -Knock Off/Protect
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
    Item: Blazikenite/Life Orb

Salamence:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Return/Double-Edge
    -Earthquake/Substitute/Refresh
    -Roost
    Nature: Jolly
    Item: Salamencite

or
    -Dragon Dance
    -Return
    -Refresh
    -Roost
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 248 HP/136 Def/124 Spe

If you opted for White Kyurem, you'll need Defog support. Fairy Arceus is the best Arceus form to pair it with, IMO, as well as the Latis, as already mentioned:
    -Judgment
    -Defog
    -Toxic/Will-o-Wisp
    -Recover
    EVs: 248 HP/204 Def/56 Spe
    Item: Pixie Plate

Of course, you'll need to find a way to squeeze Primal Groudon on the team, given its dominance in Ubers.

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
    Years
  • You do realize Darkrai gets a better sleep move in Dark Void, right? Use it. It has better accuracy than Hypnosis. Nightmare is a bad move because the opponent can switch to negate its effects. Darkrai is also somewhat frail by Uber standards, so Rest is a bad option. Lack of STAB hurts on Darkrai, really; Blizzard is also inaccurate:
    -Dark Pulse
    -Thunder/Sludge Bomb
    -Taunt/Nasty Plot
    -Dark Void
    Item: Life Orb

or
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dark Void
    Item: Leftovers

Speed forme Deoxys is better at support roles. It's outclassed by its Attack forme in offensive roles because of its significantly higher offensive power in exchange for extreme frailty. Take note that Psycho Boost will negate your Nasty Plot boosts; both Speed and Attack Deoxys can't afford to set up multiple times in a match:

Speed forme:
    -Stealth Rock
    -Spikes
    -Taunt
    -Knock Off/Skill Swap
    Nature: Jolly/Timid
    EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe (Jolly) or 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe (Timid)
    Item: Focus Sash

or
    -Reflect
    -Light Screen
    -Taunt
    -Stealth Rock
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
    Item: Light Clay

Attack forme:
    -Psycho Boost
    -Superpower/Low Kick
    -Knock Off/Ice Beam
    -Extreme Speed/Knock Off/Hidden Power (Fire)
    Nature: Naive
    EVs: 68 Atk/252 SAtk/188 Spe
    Item: Life Orb/Focus Sash

Non-Mega alternatives on the team are Latias, Latios, Origin Giratina and Primal Kyogre (as already pointed out). You can keep Blaziken as the Mega if you want, but Mega Salamence is another option:

Latias:
    -Draco Meteor
    -Psyshock
    -Defog
    -Roost/Healing Wish
    EVs: 212 HP/120 SAtk/176 Spe

Latios:
    -Draco Meteor
    -Psyshock
    -Defog
    -Roost/Hidden Power (Fire)/Memento
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe

White Kyurem (note that it needs Defog support from things like Arceus):
    -Draco Meteor
    -Ice Beam
    -Fusion Flare
    -Focus Blast/Earth Power
    Nature: Modest/Timid
    EVs: 4 Def/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Choice Specs

Origin Giratina:
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Dragon Tail
    -Defog
    -Earthquake/Stone Edge/Will-o-Wisp
    EVs: 252 Atk/248 Def/8 SDef

or
    -Draco Meteor
    -Shadow Ball/Dragon Tail
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Toxic/Defog
    Nature: Rash
    EVs: 180 Atk/252 SAtk/76 Spe

Blaziken:
    -Flare Blitz
    -Low Kick
    -Swords Dance/Protect
    -Knock Off/Protect
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    Item: Blazikenite/Life Orb

Salamence:
    -Dragon Dance
    -Return/Double-Edge
    -Earthquake/Substitute/Refresh
    -Roost
    Nature: Jolly

or
    -Dragon Dance
    -Return
    -Refresh
    -Roost
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 248 HP/136 Def/124 Spe

If you opted for White Kyurem, you'll need Defog support. Fairy Arceus is the best Arceus form to pair it with, IMO, as well as the Latis, as already mentioned:
    -Judgment
    -Defog
    -Toxic/Will-o-Wisp
    -Recover
    EVs: 248 HP/204 Def/56 Spe
    Item: Pixie Plate

Of course, you'll need to find a way to squeeze Primal Groudon on the team, given its dominance in Ubers.

Thanks for that advice! I know that team wasn't very good for Ubers, I'm just toying around with teams currently, testing new things. :) I love these movesets you suggested, and I will apply them to my teams asap! Thanks again!

-Flash

I took your guys' advice, here's a new team I just put together! :)
    Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Taunt
    - Knock Off

Darkrai @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    - Substitute
    - Nasty Plot
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Dark Void

Salamence-Mega (M) @ Salamencite
    Ability: Aerilate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Roost

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
    EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
    - Judgment
    - Defog
    - Toxic/Will-o-Wisp
    - Recover

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Turboblaze
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Draco Meteor
    - Ice Beam
    - Fusion Flare
    - Earth Power

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
    Ability: Desolate Land
    EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
    - Rock Polish
    - Precipice Blades
    - Fire Punch
    - Dragon Claw

Thanks again!

-Flash

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Thanks for that advice! I know that team wasn't very good for Ubers, I'm just toying around with teams currently, testing new things. :) I love these movesets you suggested, and I will apply them to my teams asap! Thanks again!

-Flash

I took your guys' advice, here's a new team I just put together! :)
    Deoxys-Speed @ Focus Sash
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Spikes
    - Taunt
    - Knock Off

Darkrai @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    - Substitute
    - Nasty Plot
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Dark Void

Salamence-Mega (M) @ Salamencite
    Ability: Aerilate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Roost

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
    EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
    - Judgment
    - Defog
    - Toxic/Will-o-Wisp
    - Recover

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Turboblaze
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Draco Meteor
    - Ice Beam
    - Fusion Flare
    - Earth Power

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
    Ability: Desolate Land
    EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
    - Rock Polish
    - Precipice Blades
    - Fire Punch
    - Dragon Claw

Thanks again!

-Flash

I just had another look, and apologies for the bump, but why are you running Sludge Bomb as the lone offensive attack on Darkrai? It's hard-walled by Steels that way. If you must mono-attack, use Dark Pulse. Not only is it STAB, but nothing is immune to it.

Back