• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good things are happening. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • So, the end of my first day as a human billboard was full of sunburns and muscle aches. >_>

I had received good news during the day however. while I was out in the middle of the street holding that sign, I received a call back from another prospective employer telling me that they wanted to schedule an interview on Sunday. This time, it's a real job as a server in one of those cool pizza restaurant/arcade places.

Now, the question of the day...knowing that this billboarding job was just my temporary stop-gap, should I go out and work my second day and acquire even more sunburn? or should I call them and say that I'm sorry, but I've got a better job lined up?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Tell them you've got a better job lined up, but make sure you'll be able to come back if the pizza place thing doesn't work out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Better job. Better job. Better job. However, you don't know that you're getting that better job just yet, so you might want to wait til after then interview, then you can be all, "Buh bye suckas!"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If the better job falls through, it's good to still have your backup. :( Wait until you know for sure if you're getting this other one, I'd say. (Or wait until after the interview, at least.)

Back