• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Yo Mama jokers a who own a DS(Lite) Club

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
    Years
    Okay this is the Good Yo Mama jokers Club. To enter, youve got to post your best Yo Mama joke. You also have to put your 'Are you a good yo mama joker? Go to here' in youre sig. Make here a link to my thread. OK? Good. Lets start. EDIT: After there are enough members, will have Yo Mama battles between two members. Me and randomly selected other members will select a winner. Also, there can only be one battle at a time. NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please could someone ask a mod to close this thread.

Last edited:

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    i aint got the DS but your mama is fat she stepped ona dollar and made change, your mama is so fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck, your mama is so poor i saw her kicking a can down the street and i asked what she was diong she said im moving.

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    I wanna join. Here's ,y joke:
    Yo Mama is so hairy, that when you were born, she gave you a rug burn.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Seeing that my name is YoMama I could probably come up with one. ^_^

Here's two jokes.

Yo mama's so fat that she's on both sides of the family.
    Yo mama's so fat that when she farts the whole planet comes out.

Olan14

~ Let Go ~
    Years
    ATTENTION! EVERYBODY JOIN THE NEWER THREAD, CALLED Yo Mama Club (You Dont Need a DS!), because the title of this thread nudges people who dont have a DS away from it.

Back