• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Goodbye Emboar, thanks for the Bisharp! [ #26 ]

Which new feature brought in for trading do you favor the most this generation?

• Being able to trade straight from your PC Boxes

Votes: 108 81.8%
  • Choosing 3 Pokémon at a time to start the trade

Votes: 32 24.2%
  • The newer and faster animation process

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • None, really.

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Definitely trading from the PC boxes. I usually go into a trade knowing what I want to trade and what for, so selecting three Pokemon doesn't matter to me much. It just makes more "Yes/No" responses I have to answer before we can actually get the trading on.

Kalala

Gunsou
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2018
    The GTS Negotiations.
    Trading pokémon I haven't seen in-game?
    Yes please!

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    The PC trading thing was awesome except for I thought it would be the same as 4th gen so put all my Pokemon in my party anyway that I wanted to trade. Don't think I will ever find the choose 3 Pokemon useful can be an annoying extra few touches if doing mass trading should of been 3 at a time!

Years
    Wont let me vote for some reason but defo the faster animation process, i was so happy when i saw how fast it was cuz it was always summit the annoyed me in the other games.

Back