• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Goodbye MythBusters

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years

Well today is the last episode of MythBusters ever. It is a show that will be dearly missed.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    the new episodes have kinda blown for the past couple years anyway; in fact I thought it was already off the air. regardless I loved this show when I was younger.

Years
    I remember watching a few episodes of this show myself. It's so sad to see them go, because I'll miss all their crazy experiments.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Was a fun show, but ruined by an inconsistent schedule, and the sacking of the "field team" before one of the final seasons.

I still remember watching a Thanksgiving marathon a few years ago.

Years
    This was ones of the best shows on television. Goofy but intelligent. Unconventionally brilliant. Adam and Jamie's double act was always amusing.

I'm heartbroken.

Years
    As soon as I am able I am buying a box set. Ever since I first saw MythBusters I loved their goofy approach to science and the always entertaining personas of the cast (although I too was kind disappointed with the sacking of the B team).

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    This could be the best "science into extreme sanity" show ever.

Seriously for ten years they always sparkles you to know all the troll lol myths around the Internet and prove it either it's real or Bull***. Some could be fun and some are even maybe plausible for future uses ( like the hovercraft they did ).

I really love to watch thier shows.

Back