• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodbye...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i've lost some acquaintances to drug mixing, car accidents, sickness, the like; here are some of my dearest losses:

i lost my dad to cancer when i was younger. i dont think i really got to say goodbye to him properly or appreciate the time we had left together because i wasn't told about the cancer, and when it was clear his time was closing i thought my dad was invincible, watching him being taken out by his own body was too surreal for me to believe. there is not a day that goes by i don't think of him. i lost another close friend to the sickle cell disease. the most difficult part was seeing his parents have to bury him-- same with a real close friend of mine who died a few years ago, his mom had to pull the plug on her son on mother's day. it was strange because my friend and i had gotten a call from one of our friends a few weeks prior to his accident, saying that he'd passed a motorcycle accident and was afraid it was our friend. we were scared at the time, it hit us hard when it actually happened.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Didn't know that last November was the last time I'd see my me maw alive. I only wish I would have nagged my mom to let us visit her more.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    My mom has cancer and we don't know when she is going to live, so yea. Other than, I never really experienced a death of someone close to me and I hope I do not really.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Aside from grandparents, I haven't had anything like that happen.

But... I should have seen my grandmother in the hospital. It was during the school year, we were all confident that she would recover.

Sucks, no?

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    My dad just died on Monday, so this adds another goodbye. So, yeah.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • When I was 7 I said goodbye to my dad who was heading out of town to check on the construction of the house we would be moving into a few months later. On his way home that night be was hit by an eighteen-wheeler that was driving on the wrong side of the road and died.

Life sucks sometimes.

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
  • No one close to me has died, thank God, but In 6th grade, one of my best friends moved to the Philippines, I vaguely remember him now :/

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
  • I`ve gone through a few deaths of family members, but only my uncle`s still truly effects me.

It was November 4th 2002. I had just seen my uncle for my aunt`s(his sister) wedding. My uncle was staying at my house for a couple weeks. The day he left, he told me that he`d be back to visit in a few weeks. About a week and a half after that, he overdosed on pain killers. No one in my family has been the same since. I don`t even really remember if I said good-bye to him the last day I saw him.

Back