• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodhello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Goodhello everyone, I'm Shadow Wind, the Gengar with the hat. I'm a Pokémon fan since I received Pokémon Sapphire in 2003. So... Nice to meet you.

Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

Can you believe that Ruby and Sapphire came out 10 years ago already? I can remember it like yesterday when I got Sapphire back then. Crazy. Although, I've been playing since the days of RBY, getting Red Version the first day it came out. So you can say I've been a fan since the waaay beginning xD

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself, any of the staff members, or anyone in general. This community is full of nice and helpful members who wouldn't mind helping you out! Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Btw, I loooove you username and Gengar avie n_n

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

Can you believe that Ruby and Sapphire came out 10 years ago already? I can remember it like yesterday when I got Sapphire back then. Crazy. Although, I've been playing since the days of RBY, getting Red Version the first day it came out. So you can say I've been a fan since the waaay beginning xD

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask myself, any of the staff members, or anyone in general. This community is full of nice and helpful members who wouldn't mind helping you out! Have fun and I hope to see you around!

Btw, I loooove you username and Gengar avie n_n
    Thank you so much Toshiro, I really loved the 3 gen, good times... When I was 6...

Then I want to remember to the community that I am Italian and I don't speak English very well, but ok... I'm learning it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I agree with Toshiro! The name and the avatar definitely match. :3

Welcome to the forums, Gengar with the hat! Nice to meet ya! Sapphire was a cool game even though I played once, but I'm willing to play again! Fortunately we have a section dedicated to RSE here in the forums so you can spend all your time talking about how amazing that series and the 3rd generation was. :D In fact, each section of the forums in the gaming boards are dedicated to each generation of Pokemon gaming, so there's always discussion on each generation :3

I tip my hat to you, the new member, and I hope you have a great time!

Years
  • Aww, I'll echo those who said your avatar + username are adorable. I really, really like it. :3 Welcome to the forum and good to meet you!

So it's been a whopping ten years since you got into the Pokemon fandom; quite amazing, isn't it? Have you played any of the earlier games or did you start and move up from the third generation? I'd absolutely love to know! I've been into Pokemon since I was 8/9 back during the good 'ol Red and Blue days, and you'll find plenty of other fans like you or me that have been into the franchise for a long while. Lots of us are in our teens and 20s here. Check out the amazing Advance Generation Gaming board to discuss the third generation if you're such a big fan - it'll be an awesome place for you!

And are you an artist, by any chance? I notice you had a thread up in Art & Design so it got me curious. It's pretty amazing to be a t-shirt designer and if I could I'd definitely buy one of your shirts! Unfortunately I'm a little shy to walk around proclaiming my love for Pokemon. But maybe I'll get a shirt or two to wear at home.

Don't worry about your English, though! I'm going to be honest that your English is probably one of the best I've seen from someone who doesn't speak it natively. It's very easy to understand you and you'll get lots of practice by being here given that we're an English-speaking forum.

Enjoy your stay on PC and again, greaaat meeting you! Hope you have lots of fun! <3

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hi Shadow Wind! Your username is quite interesting! And like Cirno said your avata is great! Fits your username :3

Anyways woooww almost like me, I got Ruby as my first PKMN game! I have a section that you might be interesting in, who has a lot of Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald discussions! As well as Fire Red and Leaf Green, just click Advance Generation Gaming that Cirno sent you, and hope you enjoy PC and hope you stay active too! Welcome!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Thanks to all. Then, Cirno I list you what pokemon games I played: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emerald, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, Black 2. I'm so glad about what did you say of the t shirt designing, stay tuned!

Back