• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goodies.'s Trainer Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • @ All: Accepted. @ Tunaboy88: I'm so sorry I thought you were called Turnaboy xD Anyways here is a fixed version:
    picture.php

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Name: UberChaos
    Template: Trainer Card 4.
    Badges/Ribbons: All Sinnoh Badges
    Background: A Cool Background of Darkness in your Choice.
    Trainer Sprite: Riley
    Pokemon: Haunter , Blissey , Ho-Oh , Palkia , Dialga , Giratina

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
  • lol, for some reason um wondering why have the Rich Boy Trainer Sprite why nor Gary I mean he has Blastosie as his Starter Pokemon and your avatar is Gary so Why Rich Boy?
    I don't know why but I like the Rich Boy trainer sprite in D/P/Pt. Well, I haven't really thought about it and now that you've said it, I might consider having Gary as the trainer.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • On you're front page it says Dutcheese xD I like it, it has a nice cheesy ring to it lmao.

anyway, thank you for doing this ^_^ I am so tempted to say "Oh goodies!" xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Sorry I don't have time for this.
    I am going to request to have this place closed I may open it again another time.
    But I have exams I need to revise for and don't have the time sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back