• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOSEBUMPS!

Pikachu Jr

It's showtime!
    Years
    My most favorite thing to read, when I am bored is... GOOSEBUMPS! My favorite Goosebump books is, The haunted mask and The night of the living Dummy.
    What's yours?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I like those ones where you pick an option and read on. Like that grnie one(can't remeber name*

I'm sorry if this offends you, put Goosebumps are sooooooooo grade school for me. I mean, not scary not creepy.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    I remember reading Goosebumps back in Elementary; it was awesome reading. I even had a scratch and sniff Goosebumps calender (each month smelled like crap)

And the show...in the opening credits did that dog creep anybody else right the F out?

If you say no to the above than you probably have not seen this dog when you were 9 years old. 0_0

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I use to read these all the time in elementary school, but they're not really scary and I don't care for them anymore. My favorite was probably Say Cheese and Die. pspgsph.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Goosebumps is the BEST!!
    I used to collect a new book from that series every single week! I don't even know if I had a favorite, there were too many. I ADORED Goosebumps, and "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" and other scary things. Just a couple days ago I ordered the R. L. Stine "Nightmare Room" series on DVD, and I already own all the AYAOTDs...

Guess what, Cartoon Network is airing some 40 episodes or so of Goosebumps on October 1 at 8 p.m.! I'm so happy! I think they'll be airing the show every week now or something. This is fabulous. I'm such a huge Goosebumps fan. It was one of my earliest favorite scary series. x3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I use to like those books just because of the cover (the way the title felt) and since of its touch made me want to read the book. But I like watching it instead reading sucks

:t354:TG

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    It's one of my favourite horror series (I love the way they end each book). My favourite by far would have to be "Night of the Living Dummy".

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    I like those ones where you pick an option and read on. Like that grnie one(can't remeber name*

I'm sorry if this offends you, put Goosebumps are sooooooooo grade school for me. I mean, not scary not creepy.
    Yeah I like those to and the series are called "Give Yourself Goosebumps" i think

lol i don't really like goosebumps to but there still ok to read n yea there not scary or nothing

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I used to be creeped out by them and they used to actually help me in composition, but now... I find them amusing. I was particularly creeped out by the vampire one. The last book I collected was, I think, "Say Cheese and Die!". My personal favorite.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I used to love them, grew up reading those and The Boxcar Children, also remember watching it on Saturday mornings, was shocked Cartoon Network got the rights to air them o.o

Back