• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gorillaz

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    who loves Gorillaz talk here!
    I love them - the best songs i like are:
    Feel Good Inc.
    +
    Dare

Theyre cool and wicked! I love listening to Gorillaz even though I dont know who actually sings the songs - cartoons represent them and i think thats also great :D :D

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Ah...Gorillaz...Love em. My fav songs are Clint Eastwood, 19-2000, Feel Good inc...and there are more but their titles slip me...and apparently that deep voive (and the dude wearing that snow jacket in the video for Feel Good inc) is De La Soul. My mom knows who that guy is...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    yep thats De La Soul - how does ur mom know him cool!!

Years
    Um...the main singer is Damon Albarn from Blur.

I love Gorillaz. I haven`t heard anything that sounds like them. Ever. And I haven`t heard anything that is trying to copy their sound, so it`s perfect.
    I love White Light, Clint Eastwood...okay...I`m about to name off every song here, so I just love all of their songs.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ^same here. Yeah, I haven't listened to any other of their songs but they seem ok...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    :D umm gorillazre very mysterious cos of theyre cartoons!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I like Gorillaz, I loved their first album. It was fresh and original and I really enjoyed it. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed with their new album though, there's only a couple of songs I actually like on there.

Years
    feel good... feel good...

I really like the 'noodle' character! mmm...cookies...

I think it's really cool how all their music videos are animated. I probably might not have gotten into gorrillaz if it wasn't for the cool animated characters...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    you know ive seen the band in this magazine theres 3 men but im not sure if they sing noodle's part :\

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    Cool. Some of my relatives love Gorillaz. I love two of their songs:

November has Come (My cousin and sister makes fun of it XD)
    Feel Good Inc.

Years
    Bobby said:
    I would say I love them exactly. I like their songs and stuff, but they are new. I wanna see if they last.
    They've been around since 2000. They're not new as such.

Anyway my favorite song is Clint Eastwood. :P

Back