• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

got a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I don't have a boyfriend. I've had a few in the past, but I'm not exactly into the whole dating thing right now. The guys that I know are all perverted freaks and quite frankly I'd rather kill myself than date one of them. :3

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend.
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't want something like that. It's one of the things I will need in life if I want to be really truly happy.
    There are one or two problems.
    It's not so easy to connect with someone due to my various emotional complications.
    And.. There just isn't anyone. Anyone I could like, or anyone who could like me back.
    And the maybe one or two or none people I could possibly be with in some form or another won't notice any of my few hints, or just doesn't do that sort of thing... Phh.

Gallade~Dude

Yay! a new Avatar!
    Years
    yeah. it suck for me because when i was in 1 grade i got caught up in the "Boys are more superour" and "Girls have cooties" but by the end of 2 grade it was over for me,but most girls in my school hate me.
    Luckly middle school has a bigger varity and alot of the girls have forgoten the past.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yes, I have a boyfriend. He's absolutely wonderful and thank god he lives only twenty minutes from my college or I'd die. I mean, I like my nights without him, but if I go too long without seeing him, who'll buy stuff I'll go crazy. Wait until you guys are a little older. Once you're like seventeen or eighteen, it'll be easier to balance both school work and social lives. Those of you who are fourteen or fifteen should wait. It's usually not worth it at your age.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    God, I asked a girl out six weeks ago, and they said no. Now we have to sit next to each other in form at all times. D'oh! Nah, we get on better as friends. Besides, we have the same friends - imagine the arguments and pressure....and at 13, I hate it when people say 'oh i luff them foreva and eva', and they're split up a week later, 'luffin' someone else. Urgh.

jubb

Banned
    Years
    WEWT! lol i do. she is one of my closest friends. id marry her if i could. we've kissed...but i dont think i even want to fathom going any farther then that right now...>.<

But she is more my friend. i mean...ya...we r boyfriend and girlfriend but we dont even think of it like that anymore. i mean...sure movies, and stuff like that but we r just friends typically.

but she's the best!

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    No.

Personally, I think dating is wierd currently for my age, and I think it would effect my personal life too much, so I rather stick with this status right now. I have several classmates that are dating, and I'm sure they're not really...umm... serious?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    AngelShaymin, they're not. It's about the popularity factor, unless it is two unpopulars going out....

Lugia LoveLust

Lugia Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    I don't have a boyfriend at the minute
    But alot of guys seem to be intrested all of a sudden :S
    Im not really bothered if i have a boyfriend or not really

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I... kind of had a boyfriend when I was thirteen? Fourteen? I mean, I think we technically were--we liked each other, and we confessed that we liked each other, and agreed to go out "sometime" (though it never happened :B) and...yeah. We went to different high schools and didn't live near each other so we never even spoke after elementary school ended. XD;

LOL RELATIONSHIPS ARE SO VERY AWKWARD WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG. I haven't bothered since, nor would I want to.

Though I do have one or two very close friends, and everyone always just assumes we're together even if we're not. XD;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I... kind of had a boyfriend when I was thirteen? Fourteen? I mean, I think we technically were--we liked each other, and we confessed that we liked each other, and agreed to go out "sometime" (though it never happened :B) and...yeah. We went to different high schools and didn't live near each other so we never even spoke after elementary school ended. XD;

Awww, that sounds like puppy love! XD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I had a girlfriend...except she kinda broke up with me when things got personal..

She was dared to go out with a boy she liked and choose me T_T

mvtm

Years
    nope , i never had.Prolly because i dont go out as much as i wanted to , and meet new people. my school was girls only too , so maybe that makes it more difficult.

Back