• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Got an earworm in my head...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    From Urban Dictionary:

Urban Dictionary said:
    A song that sticks in your mind, and will not leave no matter how much you try.

The best way to get rid of an earworm is to replace it with another. Be prepared to become a jukebox.

Worst examples: "Mmmbop" by Hanson, "Toxic" by Britney Spears, "Quit Playin Games With My Heart" by Backstreet Boys, or any damn Hilary Duff song.

Best examples: "This Love" by Maroon 5, "Hey Ya" by Outkast, "Memory" by Sugarcult, and any Lauryn Hill song.

So, any songs that manage to earworm their way into your brains?

Currently, I can't get "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of" by U2 in my head and it WON'T. FRIGGIN'. LEAVE! Before that, the biggest one that sticks out was "F*** You" by Cee-Lo Green (and not the crappy radio-version... ugh!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Mhmm... what's stuck in my head is the snare drum rhythm for Bolero. So annoying, and I always tap it out now... >_>

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    This kinda relates to what my friends say as "last song syndrome". x3
    Anyways, the song "Who Says" by Selena Gomez is stuck in my head. Its so awesome I can't forget it. Also the song "Price Tag". @.@

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    There is honestly no song stuck in my head at the moment which is good, however I had the Hot Tamale song stuck in my head for like over a week non stop...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I had Friday by Rebecca Black stuck in my head all day on Friday which was almost infuriating because a) no one had even MENTIONED IT YET on the internet when it got stuck in my head, and b) I had a horrible, horrible day and it didn't help one bit.

Otherwise lately I've just had Katy Perry songs stuck in my head for some reason. :( Usually goes away if I listen to the song(s) a few times.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Lately I've had both E.T. by Katy Perry and All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u stuck in my head because I've listened to a lot of songs putting the two together. E.T.'s getting annoying but I really don't mind having t.A.T.u stuck in my head. :>

Back