• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Goth

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Oh yea i know what you mean.
    It is ok to let it out. We are all friends here Shadow of Ash.
    I know how it can be.
    I just wish i could say more with out going over the line here.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Yeah, there are a few things to be said but let's act civilized :P. Anyway, leaving the pain of religion behind, what are you guys like dressing and with music and when did you go Goth and so on...to get to know one another better or at least for me to know you guys beter since I'm new here.
    Hmmmmmm, nosey I know :P

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    lol very. I got in to goth in high school. My first year. I dated a goth and got in to it. Though me and hin broke up we staied friends ans hanged out with the same people.
    I am more of a layed back person so mostly back jeans and black t-shirst or i have the neated thing. Also like the chain stuff.
    I do dress up once in a blue moon. That realy fllor my guyds friends.... will not say more.
    My fav band is Linkin park... any thing them i love it. Also Mason from time to time. Bands and singer along thoughs lines.
    A lot of my art realy are is dark/goth or mythic. *keeps going on endlessly

Last edited:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Cool :D I got into it during the summer of this year when I met this guy who was a Goth and he introduced me to this darkened world, I used to be a real metal head but I find this music to be more of my liking, it has more meaning in my opinion. I normally dress all in black, black pants and black shirts, some range from band shirts to those of a medievel style, I've had my eye on some boots I saw in Hot Topic and am running over to them when the check comes in lol. For the mean time I wear black Converse, I wear as jewelry a black leather choker and chains as well, with thorned crosses etc. I also wear black leather spike bracelets and I had an armour ring but sadly it was lost somewhere. And my favorite item which am still wearing 'cause it's a bit cold, my black reverend style overcoat :D. I just love NightWish and Cruxshadows, it's mentioned on my first post in this thread lol.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i waer a black and chain chocker most the time. Along with my dragon nack;ess on a rop(not chain). Also my Wiccan pentagram wit ha dragon in the center. I wear silver rings from time to time. I don't like purses. I use wallets like guys. Thats got a pentagram. Balck with a chain. Also got a back and flame braclet i like to wear.
    As for music... wel i got my fav Band buti will give any one a chance.

lol i am a rtist. I for go tto put my art in the other post. I fixed it but still.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Yeah, I'm into lots of different music, and I dress in all black. I also have a kind of biker-goth look when I'm in colllege cauese I don't always wear my overcoat and makeup. Sometimes just my leather jacket and boots and spikes will do. :D

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Rocket Executive said:
    Yeah, I'm into lots of different music, and I dress in all black. I also have a kind of biker-goth look when I'm in colllege cauese I don't always wear my overcoat and makeup. Sometimes just my leather jacket and boots and spikes will do. :D

Yea have seen yourpic before.
    You remind me of cloud from FF& or a blonde main character from FF8
    Both are hottys (ok i think that all i need to say on that) lol

I just wsh there more goth to hang out with around here.... >>
    As in where i live IRL

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    I have a verry dark life, more than many of you would think. I am a punk rocker, skater, and proud of it. I guess any kind of Goth, rock, punk or anything of that matter would be cool to listen too.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean. No one on here guessed I was goth by my posts, niceness, and general personality. I hide my inner darkness because it tends to depress ppl and even scare them away. That's why this is here, to talk about that part of us, our clothes, music, feelings, way of life, etc. We don't have to hold back here. We are among ppl like us. We all understand it's like to walk the path of darkness with a heart that desires the light....

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Yeah, I really feel like I'm not scaring people im this thread, although if I talk this way in other threads they might just have a heart attack or something, so I guess this is the one thread that no matter what I say I won't be thrown into an asylum for what I think or say.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Yeah, it's a nice little safe haven, and a good place for us to talk about things that are goth. Most of it they either wouldn't care about, or understand, or agree with. Here we can say and do as we please without feeling like crazy pessimests, lol.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    *walks in
    Sorry... x.x
    I for got to check the thread till now... got drama in my life lol
    When don't i have drama is the real is the real freaken question >>
    Any way what are you all talking about now?

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    I'm in wonder about "preppy" people and goths social interactions in the current day. When I was in high school, all the preppy guy gave me a hard time and I was constantly fighting them to stand up for myself. The girls were just as bad, either avoiding me or telling me what I wore and did was weird. Now, all of the sudden I have all these preppy friends that think my style is cool, and many of the girls say a skinnier, dark romantic guy who wears makeup is hot and I've actually dated alot of them. Not to much satisfaction, mind you, but some of them were really nice and I had a good relationship with them. Since when did it become cool to be like we are and why do girls like guys in makeup now? I'm lost...

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
    Years
    Hmm, suppose you could say I'm goth... Don't like labels as well... I don't listen stricly to goth-metal :P I like to listen to all sorts of rock...... I'm an insomniac so I suppose if you wanted to give me another label you could call me a person of the night.... Also I'm a satanist... I'm not to good with titles but I believe that would fall under goth yes?... You people are older than me.... Guess I kind of got into it because my dad is a member of the church of satan so I was raised in that group of people. :P

[EDIT] Also all though I do however hate the overly happy people of this world I don't see how you could label them preps and ask in return they dont label you a goth.... Kind of stupid.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Rocket Executive said:
    I'm in wonder about "preppy" people and goths social interactions in the current day. When I was in high school, all the preppy guy gave me a hard time and I was constantly fighting them to stand up for myself. The girls were just as bad, either avoiding me or telling me what I wore and did was weird. Now, all of the sudden I have all these preppy friends that think my style is cool, and many of the girls say a skinnier, dark romantic guy who wears makeup is hot and I've actually dated alot of them. Not to much satisfaction, mind you, but some of them were really nice and I had a good relationship with them. Since when did it become cool to be like we are and why do girls like guys in makeup now? I'm lost...

lol well just that the dark goth thing is in now James. Yea i get that a lot now. Guys realy like me becouse i have a vampire look to me. They think it is hot and stuff. Even had chicks ask me where i get my make up and stuff so they can be like me and stuff. Just a trend i think. I'm not sure realy.
    Just enjoy it while it last thats all i can say.

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
    Years
    Well, I guess I just wear what I do to keep people away from me.... And it works.. So I don't get any social interaction :P.....

Back