• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gothic Girls (The Gothita, Gothorita and Gothitelle Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This group showcases the love of these three beautiful Psychic-type Pokemon: Gothita, Gothorita and Gothitelle.

So, what are they based on? These cuties are based on a popular Japanese fashion known as Gothic Lolita.

What are their specialties? This clan mainly focus on Special Defense stat-wise, but also have substantial Speed and Special Attack stats too.

What is their gender ratio? The Gothies have a 75% chance of being female and a 25% chance to be male, so this means you're more likely to see females.

Where are they found? These kins are found exclusively in Pokemon Black. Gothita is found on Route 5 and 16, Gothorita on Route 9 (normal encounter) and Gothitelle is found on Route 9 (shaking grass encounter).

What is the evolutionary line? Gothita evolves into Gothorita at Level 32 and then Gothitelle at Level 41.

What is their egg group? The Gothies are in the Human-Like egg group.

What are their special abilities and moves? These gals have the Frisk ability, which is helpful if you're searching for items. If encountered in the Dream World, they may have a chance of having the annoying but helpful Shadow Tag, which is helpful for catching roaming Legendary Pokemon. They have a diverse movepool, with some good attacks such as Psychic, Faint Attack, Energy Ball, Attract, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Psyshock and several status moves.

Here's how to join:

Username:
    Partner:
    What do you like about the Gothies?

Members

Hikari10 - Group Founder
    Taposa

AlexOzzyCake

Snivy063

andrei0310

Last edited:

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Username: Taposa
    Partner: Tohiga (Gothita)
    What do you like about the Gothies?: Gothita is cute.I like their moves and type

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo can't have enough Psychic Pokemon around! I love using this line of Pokemon, sign me up! ^^

Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner: Glitter the Gothorita <3
    What do you like about the Gothies?: Their whole style, typing and battle capabilities. They're really fun Pokemon to battle with as no one expects you to use them, you can dish out a lot of surprises with Gothitelle!

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    New Topics? (but I know we just started) (I subscribed :D)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, why don't we start a topic whilst we wait for Hikari? ^^ You're actually on the member's list, so I think you should start it. Although anything about these goth girls would be good since they're such cool Pokemon. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Username: Snivy063
    Partner:
    Teezee the Gothita
    The first time it was introduced, I was already a fan. I could tell that they are a strong, because of their type, and their design is unique too! :)

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Topic
    Yes,They were like cool and cute and their goths. I love Goths (Well More than 50%).

Edit 7:23 PM (GMT+8)
    Now,I have another reason why I love them.
    Gotoritha is my Horoscope Pokémon!!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    A new topic to start with:

Did you like the Gothies when you first saw them?

NO! I absolutely hated them haha. They were some of the first Pokemon I saw promoting Black and White and I was thinking "Oh god... What have they done!?" But since I played through the game and saw them keep popping up, I started to like them more and more, to the point where I even used one on my team! I think they must have hypnotized me or something x.x

andrei0310

Water-type Trainer/Collector
    Years
  • FINALLY A a topic about the Gothic pokemon:
    Username: Andrei0310
    Partner: Gothy The Gothita
    Their so cute to me and they're powerful too

Years
  • Another topic to talk about:

Do you always catch female Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle cos you think the males are weird?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Another topic to talk about:

Do you always catch female Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle cos you think the males are weird?

Nope, not at all! I think it is certainly somewhat odd that they can be male and I hope dearly that this will come up at some point in the anime, but in all honesty I don't think it matters whilst training them. Each Pokemon is individual and should be given a fair chance in my books :)

Years
  • @AlexOzzyCake Remember, we had some male Delcatty in the anime. Who knows? We might see a male of the Gothies in the anime and that would be hilarious. Not to forget Bianca's Minccino (Minccino has a 75% chance to be female in the games).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    @AlexOzzyCake Remember, we had some male Delcatty in the anime. Who knows? We might see a male of the Gothies in the anime and that would be hilarious. Not to forget Bianca's Minccino (Minccino has a 75% chance to be female in the games).

This is indeed true. I love it when they exploit genders like that, for example with Jessie realizing that her Yanmega was female - that was a very funny moment indeed! So do certain Pokemon become less cute through having a certain gender?

Years

• This is indeed true. I love it when they exploit genders like that, for example with Jessie realizing that her Yanmega was female - that was a very funny moment indeed! So do certain Pokemon become less cute through having a certain gender?

Ah yes, Yanmega being a girl is so funny. I actually watched the episode in which Jessie discovered Yanmega was a girl.

And remember Ash's Bayleef and Snivy, being starter Pokemon it is more common to encounter males in the games - these two Grass starters are female. And also Snivy's rivalry with Trip's male Servine.

Back on the Gothies topic - I use a super-tough Gothitelle in Black, she's female, has a Calm nature and is at Level 82 so this means she's no pushover. Mine's so strong she took down 3 of Cheren's Pokemon thanks to a Psychic-Attract-Energy Ball combination.

I remember catching her as a Gothita at Level 19 on Route 5.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Topic - Maybe since it is a girl goth and a boy??? I think it may be a Tomboy (yey still a girl :)). It seems same like the other Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Topic - Maybe since it is a girl goth and a boy??? I think it may be a Tomboy (yey still a girl :)). It seems same like the other Pokémon.

Lol personally I can't see it ever being male, especially since it's born wearing a dress and skirt! Unless Pokemon is going into the realms of cross-dressing, which is a more than worrying thought... x.x Very reminiscent of Kirlia imo.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I'm pretty picky with gender. I don't have problems with certain things looking more Feminine or Masculine than what they are, but with Pokemon it does kind of weird me out for some reason. I had Gothitele as female gender due to apperence (like I did with Gardevior) and I did the same with Litwick when I caught that due to all the gijinkas I see of it.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Please. New Topic? The last post is Dec 23. I don't want this club to go to waste.

Years
  • OK Taposa, if you say so...

Did you ever use Gothita, Gothorita or Gothitelle during your B/W playthrough?

I currently have a Level 86 Female Calm Nature Gothitelle in Black, I caught her as a Level 19 Gothita on Route 5 in Black.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back