• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I can hold it in for a very long time. Longest I have done so was for about 6 hours.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    When I'm not at home, I can hold it forever. But when I'm at home, as soon as I feel even the slightest urge I flee to the potty.

I've never really been bothered by public bathrooms. If they're kinda skeevey, I just line the toilet seat with toilet paper and hover as best I can.

If I gotta go, I'll go. Simple as that.

Years
    Mine depends. It can be pretty sturdy when it needs to be-like when I'm stuck out on a boat for 8 hours. At home or in the office it's weak.

When my bladder gets really full my stomach bulges. I asked a doctor if that was normal once and they seemed confused (like wtf is she asking me??) . Does anyone else get this?

Years
    @Arago - That's pretty simple. You don't have to touch things to be adversely affected by an unsanitary environment. Germs can travel in many different ways.

On top of that, I can't handle bad smells. They make me physically ill within seconds.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I've honestly avoided using public bathrooms as much as possible. On the occasion my bladder feels like it's about to pop (which isn't too often actually), I'll go, but I'll avoid touching anything with my skin. And I think I've only done number two four times my whole life in a public bathroom in the last year.

Back