• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta shave

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    So how often do you shave/trim? Men and women. Also, eyebrow shaping for guys, any of you dudes do it? Women too, but I expect that to be a little more common on that end of the spectrum.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I shave my beard once every month or two months. Other than that I do no real manscaping. It seems like a waste of time to me, unless someone I'm into specifically says they don't like hair on or in some place and then I'll go out of my way to please them.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I shave my beard once every month or two months. Other than that I do no real manscaping. It seems like a waste of time to me, unless someone I'm into specifically says they don't like hair on or in some place and then I'll go out of my way to please them.
    Wait, is manscaping actually a term. I'm so gonna use that from now on.

Years
    I typically shave twice a week. I could grow a beard if I wanted to, but I don't. And it's only twice a week I shave since my facial hair is still growing in rather slowly.

Years
    I also do a once a month. Not really fond of how IT looks by month end... I really like the way I look all stubbly. The way it feels is different story.

Wait, is manscaping actually a term. I'm so gonna use that from now on.

Refers to unwanted body hair
    - arm, leg, chest, back, bumcrack, privates, nose, ear, eyebrow or eyebrows
    - maintenance of those singular hairs that grow to mutant length

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    My facial hair grows slowly so I shave around once per 1-2 weeks. As for shaping my eyebrows? No. All I do to them is get rid of any hair that's connecting the two lmao; I don't particularly want a mono brow.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Once a week. My facial hair grows back at a ridiculously alarming rate. I have done eyebrow shaping done before at the request of my girlfriend, and I would compare it to something akin to torment. I knew threading was going to be somewhat painful, but I didn't expect it to make me regret ever doing it, haha.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Meh, threading isn't that bad. I've done it, and it wasn't exactly torturous, but it wasn't a massage, for sure. I shave my face every two or three days. Despite what it looks, yes, I do grow facial hair. -_-

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I have a somewhat sensitive face. So, any form of discomfort on my face hurts a lot more than it really should, haha.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I shave about once a week. I could shave more than that, but I like the feel of facial hair. I only shave when it starts to look particularly bad.

I don't shave anywhere else since I don't see the need for it. I'm more comfortable being hairy than shaved, so I'm just all natural.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've actually only shaven once in my life, a few weeks ago. My facial hair was growing so slow, and I figured that if I shaved it, it would grow faster. And it actually did, and some hair started to show in places I didn't see any visible facial hair before after a little while, which was super nice. Before that I trimmed my facial hair every now and then because I liked stubble.

I shave the very edge of my eyebrows because I don't like how far they grow out and feel it makes me look a less attractive. Grows back rather slowly too, which is nice. And obviously I shave the hairs that start to form a unibrow when they show their ugly head.

About once a week I manage my man parts.

Side note. I'm thinking about shaving my arm hair, because it kind of looks like I don't have any when I look at my arm, and I don't like that. I want it to be a little thicker than it is now. But I'm hesitant.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    If I'm on vacation, I probably shave anytime I feel itchy. But when I'm going to school every day, I probably shave about every 2 or 3 days. I'm obsessive over any facial hair growing out 'cause I prefer a clean close shave. However when I'm not forced to go outside all of the time, I get lazy.

Years
    Arms, every two or three months.
    Legs, once every other season. (To itchy I'll just be hairy)
    'Bikini line' etc, never. (Shorts = don't care)
    Armpits, never. (They don't grow hair)
    Face, never. (Again... Doesn't grow noticeable hair)
    Brow shaping/plucking, twice every two months. (If I remember/care)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Legs/bikini: I'll shave whenever I get around to it. It could be one day, three days, fourteen days. It is less priority during the winter where I wear jeans indoors and outdoors.
    Armpits: I'll shave every day or at least every other day if I know in advance I'm not going out. It takes a minute to do and it would gross me out if I left it hairy.
    Eyebrows: The last time I got them waxed was in 2010. I got lazy during college, you see. Not hunting for boys. I also don't want to wax the eyebrows because the skin is sensitive now, having gone through stitches in August. I trim, but I'm considering eyebrow threading.
    Face: Ugh. Is it because I'm part Italian and part wildebeast? I got my face waxed for $20, and it felt as smooth as a baby's bottom. Now I have some stray hairs coming in again. I can't afford these salon visits. The $5 kits from the store suck. can i just put a bag over my head im that insecure about it

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I shave every single day. I want to grow a beard so bad though, just 4 more years to wait. Counting down the days.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I shave at least 2 times a week on my face. Also, I'm probably the only guy that shaves his legs here, and I do that once a month, when it's not Winter.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    one day I want to have a beard like Andrea Pirlo I'm so jelly

but yeah uh days of not shaving goes as follows:
    0 days: I have shaved well done me
    1 day: it's not that bad
    2 days: Will shave if there's work/formal occasion at hand
    3 days: WILL DEFINITELY SHAVE IF THE ABOVE APPLIES AND I WAS LAZY
    4 days: I'm on holiday or something
    5+ days: I haven't been outside for quite some time

Years
    Arms: never. I've only had one person ever complain about arm hair, and who cares, it's my arms.

Legs: maybe once every few months. Takes forever to shave them and it's just not worth it.

Armpits: maybe once or twice a month. I don't mind armpit hair, I just don't want it too long. Way too sensitive of an area to shave. And for a girl, I don't think I've ever had anyone say anything about it except for other girls. lol

eyebrows: I'll get them shaped ever few months. I usually just pluck out stray hairs myself. The lady who does my eyebrows always tries to talk me into getting everything else done, and I hate having to say no like 20 times.

Down below: Probably once a month, sometimes less. I really only shave there on my girl time because it's just easier to deal with. XD

I'm just a hairy woman. And I'm ok with that. :3

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I get my face whenever I take a shower. I need to get the damn hairs removed already.
    I let my legs go until they start to irritate me, which is usually after 2-3 days (I wear jeans 70% of the time in public so not like it matters.)
    I decided to shave my arms for the first time yesterday. I love the results, but...never again. Too much time.
    I never get my armpits because I'm almost never shirtless nor sleeveless, so it doesn't matter.

TL;DR I am a Sasquatch if I go 3 days without anything.

Back