• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta start some where and here seems awsome

Years
  • I call myself gengar3528 because he is one of the best pokemon I have used since back in the day in the original blue and red games. This place seems awsome and I am excited to get things started off to a good start.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I believe you made a little typo in your username there, when you said "I call myself gengae3528." I'm sure you meant to put an 'r' instead of 'e' but nevertheless welcome to the community. Glad to know you'd like to get off on a good start, and one best way to do that is making sure you've read the rules. Besides that, I hope you have fun while you're here and maybe I'll catch you around sometime.

I actually used to dislike Gengar, but when I finally got a chance to use it for contests in my Ruby game, I fell in love with the way it displayed itself out there. So, I agree Gengar is definitely a pretty cool Pokémon, both in looks, moveset and stats as well.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Online now
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome!
    Your absolutely right of here to start!
    Read the rules and have fun!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • As others have said, this is indeed a good place to start. :> Nothing better than a welcome from several members. ^^

Welcome to the PokéCommunity, gengar3528. ^^

Back