• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Gotten bored yet?

Rye29

Oh what
Years
  • Well it hasn't been a year since it's release, but I have grown bored w/ my Pearl. There's just nothing left to do and training takes along time. So anyone else bored w/ their Diamond and Pearl, yet?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • I don't play as much now but Pokémon isn't a game you get bored of easily. You can go breeding and EV training a team (or more), complete the Dex, and so on. Of course, that's tiring, too, so I understand you in part.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    It is fun to catch shinys but eventually it does get boring even wifi battling sometimes does ...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I am bored of my diamond (partly because I can't restart it due to the amount of good poke I have) so I just picked up my LG and emerald and went from there.
    I occasionally play to try and find shinies and train a little bit.

Babymario208

Veni, vidi, vici
    Years
  • What I do when I get bored of playing, I trade all the pokemon I think are worth while to keep to my freinds game and he stores them for me while I beat the game again. Then he transfers them back to me.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    I had gotten a little bored but wifi battling and trading for shinys sparked in its place. Also capturing pokemon with perfct IVs with the code from AR and catching only legit shinys has been fun!

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • I'm halfway through the game and I'm kinda bored. It's my first time through, too. I'm more a fan of the pokemon anime and cards. It's fun, though. I might play it today. I can get really into the game sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Uhh... ish. I've gotten bored-ish. Like, I like it when you beat the E4 because then you have a lot more freedom, but I don't have the patience to EV train or go shiny hunting, or make my Pokemon into fighting machines, which means I don't battle. So, yeah, due to my severe impatience, I have gotten bored of it. =)

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • After a bit i get bored of everything xD Acsept for PC! I've just given up with my DS... I barely do anything on pokemon.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I had gotten a little bored but wifi battling and trading for shinys sparked in its place. Also capturing pokemon with perfct IVs with the code from AR and catching only legit shinys has been fun!

That is the best code of all time

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Pokemon is as boring as you make it. If you're content with beating the E4 and calling that an achievement, then yeah, you're gonna be bored. If you aspire to complete the dex, beat battle tower, get a black trainers card ect then you are not likley to get bored for aloooong time.

Darkgale

EV trainer and Treasure Hunter
    Years
  • I get bored of EV training sometimes but always remind myself that it'll be better after im done and start Wi-Fi battling and resume the battle tower.

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Yeah, ive gotten bored. I play this so much that i just restart and keep losing my Pokemon, i don't know why!

-Shadowz

Years
  • I have periods on and off from playing the game. This is my 3rd time of revisiting the game, and am currently IV breeding and will be getting a lot more into the battling side of things, and hoping that will keep me hooked somewhat.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I got bored with it and just stop playing mainly cause I dont have wifi.It happens sometimes just wait till the pokemon game hits store i'll probably be playing that one and when I beat i'll get bored. I do have more improtant things to do like my animation.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    I got bored with it and just stop playing mainly cause I dont have wifi.It happens sometimes just wait till the pokemon game hits store i'll probably be playing that one and when I beat i'll get bored. I do have more improtant things to do like my animation.

Yeah, when I didn't have Wi-Fi and had already completed EVERYTHING in my old Pearl Version, I sold it because no one else played it where I live, but now since I do have Wi-Fi the game has gotten a lot more interesting since I can play against people all the time.

I'm not bored with the game, but if I ever lost my Wi-Fi then I would be. =D

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I got bored a while ago, they should really add some sort of catching game similar to the bug catching contest in Johto :/ This would of course have to be in the 3rd game of D/P though >_<

I still enjoy collecting other pokemon though, recently traded for a legit Shiny Pachirisu =D

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • I would also enjoy that if my Wifi was working. But a lot of people like that about the game.

-Shadowz

Back