• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GP's Art

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Is the Corvette's roof that low? It maked the car look like it's being squashed.

Atomika

Installing Gravity
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    I like the eggs alot.. very good work on them.. and the xmas tree pic is funny/cute xD

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Is the Corvette's roof that low? It maked the car look like it's being squashed.
    Yep, the roof is that low. It's a very low sitting car, and it's "chop top style"... that's how they actually designed the car... it greatly improves aerodynamics. It's a fun car to drive, that's for sure! A very sexy car for that matter ^_^

As for squashed... i think that's attributed to the front being to wide... i WILL go back and trim it...

I like the eggs alot.. very good work on them.. and the xmas tree pic is funny/cute xD

wait what?... oh you mean the stuff i made two and a half years ago... that is older than dirt... that i almost forgot existed? ^_^

thanks though, i appreciate you looking through my stuff! and the xmas pic is my first horrid attempt at a large scale pixel art... it ended up being small sprites enlarged and stretched to far... lol... but it was funny looking... and it had some good beginner spriting elements in it, including editing, scratching, and shading... as well as general concept design elements... i had fun with that piece... no matter how iffy it ended up being...

ANYHOW, LOOK ON MY LAST POST ALWAYS...always has my most up to date content... in this case a 1990 Mustang 5.0 that i feel is 100000000x better than chickadees playing football in a sub par environment... lol ^_^

Thanks for checking my thread out everyone! I always appreciate the page views, and the replies... and ESPECIALLY C+C!!! <3 C+C!!!

Keep visiting! and of course... Keep Spriting folks!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Alright... so I guess the cars are just not interesting to yall... :( I'll just stop posting them here ^_^

So, since this is a pokemon site, i'll just post some more pocket monsters then...

this is a pixel over of d/a's Benzophenone-4 beryleon... i asked her permission to borrow the design... with a few changes in anatomy, design, and pose...

Geisheon
    (Eevee Dragon Evolution)
    GP's Art

Eevee Colors
    GP's Art
    GP's Art

Tan on Scarlet/ Jade on Scarlet
    GP's Art
    GP's Art

Tan on Jade/ Scarlet on Jade

Yes, I know it is super huge and wouldn't fit as a battle sprite... but making it that small wouldn't do this fakemon any justice ^_^

Maybe this'll get some people to come look again... i always appreciate constructive crit! Thanks PC!

Keep Spriting!

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    Nice. I think I like the tan and scarlet one the best. Although, the section near the end of the tail is bugging me... I can't quite pinpoint what it is, though. Some of the shading seems a little off as well. All in all, I like it.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Nice. I think I like the tan and scarlet one the best. Although, the section near the end of the tail is bugging me... I can't quite pinpoint what it is, though. Some of the shading seems a little off as well. All in all, I like it.

Thanks for the reply ^_^

Where in the tail is it off? And when you say the shading, do you mean the entire spirte, or the tail section?

Please let me know! I'd really appreciate it! ^^

BTW, redid the first post so some of the newer stuff is in it...

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Thnx...

Anyhow, trying my hand at devamping... r/b style here...

Milodos
    GP's Art

Seadra pallette... same shading style as seadra as well...reverted to the original milodos design to fill in some negative space using the spikes along the back as well as the lashes... ENTIRELY SCRATCHED

Spinnum
    GP's Art

Gengar's pallette and shading style... traceover existing spinnum sprite... changed the eyes' to the older look...

Eidoleon
    GP's Art

Shading and pallette based off of original gengar. This one is a resize, then reoutlined.

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
    Thanks for the reply ^_^

Where in the tail is it off? And when you say the shading, do you mean the entire spirte, or the tail section?

Please let me know! I'd really appreciate it! ^^

BTW, redid the first post so some of the newer stuff is in it...

The long diagonal section near the end of the tail. I don't know what it is about it, but it bugs me. It might not be slimming out enough.

And I don't see much shading on the tan parts of the underscales, face, and legs. Of course, that might just be my laptop screen...

Still a lovely idea for a dragon evolution, though.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    The long diagonal section near the end of the tail. I don't know what it is about it, but it bugs me. It might not be slimming out enough.
    alright, so I went back and added 1 pixel width line to thicken the tail's end... instead of making it black and creating a massive eyesore clumpy, i made it colored to the body.

And I don't see much shading on the tan parts of the underscales, face, and legs. Of course, that might just be my laptop screen...
    ??? It's there... it's two toned shaded like they do in the actual game sprites... maybe because it's just a bit larger than usual, it looks kinda vast?

Still a lovely idea for a dragon evolution, though.
    well, I wish i could take the credit, but it was actually benzophenone-4's design... i just tweaked it a bit...

So here they are...
    GP's Art

GP's Art

GP's Art

How's that? ^_^

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    So, this is probably a better representation of the topaz ^_^

GP's Art

Added the rust, the paint scuff on the back fender, and the crack in the bumper lol

Anyways, I refuse to let my thread die! lol... i've put soo much time and work into this stuff, it kills me to know that it may all disappear! :o

Please, I implore you to respond! Thanks so much for all the years of stopping by!

- GP

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    As someone who has seen to many good thread's go, I am here to save you GPR! The car looks excellent! The tires really blend into the shadow though, and that's no good. That is a shadow right? The shadow should be darker, and the wheels should be lighter. May be even the toher way around, it all depends on the lighting. Anyway, I don't want to see this die! Not that I've been on here at all recently... but I'm your interweb buddy, so go! Keep the thread alive!

GFA~

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    LOL! Thanks! I hope that is stays alive as well... i don't really make much or post anything anymore because i never get ANY response... the dragons recieved little attention, and i felt that they were some of my best work i've ever produced... unfortunately, i am just not as young and available anymore :( curse you college!!! ^_^

As for the topaz, thanks for your response... that's actually NOT the shaddow... i just put that there so the words and my logo would show nice... lol... otherwise, the tires aren't that bad looking... is the rust okay?

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    So here they are...
    GP's Art

GP's Art

GP's Art

How's that? ^_^

It's a shame that no one has been posting here. I am a big fan of your work. I really like these dragons, but some parts of the line art is/are to straight(awkward sentence). Specifically the tail directly under the body(where the tan color ends) and towards the end. The palettes are really nice and I like the shading style, though I'm not too sure where the light source is. Overall, great work, which is what I expect from you.

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    HM Yay new art threads!!! I really like these sprites. :3 I agree with post above, but other than that, they're real good! =D Hope to see more from you!! ( ´∀`)

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    It's a shame that no one has been posting here. I am a big fan of your work. I really like these dragons, but some parts of the line art is/are to straight(awkward sentence). Specifically the tail directly under the body(where the tan color ends) and towards the end. The palettes are really nice and I like the shading style, though I'm not too sure where the light source is. Overall, great work, which is what I expect from you.

Thanks sooo much for your thoughtful and helpful response! I appreciate it soo much! ^^

As for the line art, I can go back and redo that. Give me some time to redo it, and I'll have it back up! As for the lightsource, i'm not sure either x) I'll check it out.

Thanks!

HM Yay new art threads!!! I really like these sprites. :3 I agree with post above, but other than that, they're real good! =D Hope to see more from you!! ( ´∀`)

New?! lol... you mean old! Anyways, thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate them ^_^

I'll be redoing Geisheon, so be on the look out ^^ till then...

Keep Spriting!

Back