• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graduation?

Are you graduating from high school, college/university this year?

• It the year....2006!!!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Not this year.....

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • I don't go to school any more.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • So we are half way though the school year now. Some this is just a regular year. Others it is a speacal one becasue ofa huge event happening at the end of the year that will cange their life forever. It is 2006 in a few weeks which means it is getting closer. Scary? Happy? NOt sure?

I just want to know who graduation from high school, college/university, or any final education establishment this year.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I am going to graduate in 2007. I just need one and a half more years of school and I'm done. It seems like a lot but I'm so close.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Definately not this year. I could take the graduation exam next year if I wanted to, but I think I'd rather wait until the year after.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Well. It looks like I am the only one on this place to graduate.

I had some great time but it just scary to see that my life will change in a few months.

I just got to tell you guys that are going to High School or what ever good luck and have fun. The ones graduating next year in 2007. Get ready for hard work but have fun.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I graduate from high school this year. It's not *that* scary since I'm going to college in the same town, but I'm still so scared that me and my friends will grow apart and nothing will ever be the same.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I know. I planning to go to a university close by so I can still live at home with computer and stuff (For papers and stuff) so it not that scary it just life will be different. Then my friends. I hope we don't grow apart.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • It'll be June 2007 for me. ^_^; Well, unless I decide to come back and take more courses, an idea I'd been juggling for a while last year, but I've scrapped that. I just wanna finish high school and be done with it forever. XD

Years
  • I'm class of 2007 as well~ Although I'll be graduating in Germany (we'll be on an air base) x_x; I'll probably stick with my parents and take basic college courses until they go back to the States.

Back